Longest amount of spins before a bonus?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #23702
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

    after watching your video last night bandit, and how long it took you to get some of those bonuses, it got me thinking about the slot that has taken me the longest to bonus. 100% for me has to be lucky lady’s charm. I’ve gone over 600 spins so far and still not landed the bonus. I’m bringing it down to me doing 50 spins and leaving, coming back another day and doing another 50 or so.

    Curious as to know what the rest of the people on the forum thought was their worst slot to bonus? What took the longest to bonus for you? And how many spins did it take for the bonus to come in?

    #23715
    Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

    Still to this day I’ve not had a bonus on lady lucks charm, so i avoid it to prevent myself from spunking my roll trying to get it.

    I watch quiet alot of slot videos and I know BoD can be a bitch to bonus but i often see streamers bonus it within 100-200 spins. I cant recall ever bonusing it with less than 400+ 🙁

    1
    #23717
    Xbobmad WANTED $731
    Outlaw

    Immortal Romance treated me to a 985 spin marathon to get a bonus, that was fun! A wild desire and some decent base hits meant i left the game on pretty much exactly money back (I think I was up 10p!)

    1
    #23743
    Quazzi WANTED $149
    Outlaw

    There’s nothing worse than putting 100’s of spins into a slot to then get back to the same balance you started with after a bonus or big win.

    I mean its great to be at even but its also a waste of time. I play for the BIG wins, not to break even lol

    1
    #23737
    Bigphilly WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    Paws of fury when it first came out done over 200 minimum easy on 40p 60p spins had a few nice on there since when ever there is a new game I like to bonus it see if it’s any good

    1
    #23748
    Xbobmad WANTED $731
    Outlaw

    Quazzi wrote:

    There’s nothing worse than putting 100’s of spins into a slot to then get back to the same balance you started with after a bonus or big win.

    I mean its great to be at even but its also a waste of time. I play for the BIG wins, not to break even lol

    I tell a lie, it was 53p lol. Rocking the 100.08% RTP 🙂

    1
    1
    #23756
    jerz92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

    I did 1456 spins to be precise through jack and the beanstalk for a bonus a couple of years ago, it was on 60p stake and the bonus paid me £2.10.  I’ll never forget that one.  On the other end of the spectrum, I had 12 bonuses on scruffy duck in 100 spins.

    1
    #23758
    ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

    Gone well over 1000 spins on captain venture and knights life,gave up on both in the end so dont know when exactly when i did get a bonus on another session on them.

    1
    #23769
    Ron101 WANTED $19
    Outlaw

    I did 2400 odd spins to get a bonus on bonanza it payed less than 20 x that was just the spins innone day not sure about how many it had been prior

    1
    1
    #23766
    SHARKY WANTED $6
    Outlaw

    have done up to 6 deposits on skyvegas min stakes only without a single bonus round on any slot

    countless spins just crash burn reload lol

    1
    #24019
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

    jerz92 wrote:

    I did 1456 spins to be precise through jack and the beanstalk for a bonus a couple of years ago, it was on 60p stake and the bonus paid me £2.10.  I’ll never forget that one.  On the other end of the spectrum, I had 12 bonuses on scruffy duck in 100 spins.

    Wow! I knew there was a reason I’ve never wanted to play that game haha!

    #24021
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

    SHARKY wrote:

    have done up to 6 deposits on skyvegas min stakes only without a single bonus round on any slot

    countless spins just crash burn reload lol

    I know that feeling! Thinking to my self ooh I think I might try a low stakes bonus hunt and end up getting one bonus in 100 quid or so ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)