Little bash on the slot

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rocketsingh1 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Long time no see brother can we some bash on the slot with a legendary win and commentary’s cheers pal

Rocketsingh1 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Anyone want to see some video reply here to wake him up

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Just watch an old 1 if you that desperate ?

Lifeslots WANTED $58
    Outlaw

Me and the Missus are down to Videos posted over a year ago now 🙂

Looking forward to the next one, only so much we can take from other streamers

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

With the amount of old vids put up theres lots to choose from,

Plus he said he needed to get his head right after that last session, he is highly entertaining for sure, just watching one with the word “Moan” in the title, the first few minutes had me laughing my ass off, could hear my daughter upstairs laughing as well and she doesnt care for slot vids

This-is-4-real WANTED $18
    Outlaw

on his vids he looks to be a total different person ,more lose in his talk then when he whas streaming on twitche, there i thought The Bandit is a kind of shy person , on the vids i love his screams and wild curses when things go right or wrong.thats what makes The bandit special , and pleas stop on Twitche:))and dont believe the Corona virus its a total scam when you look at the numbers . not thats its not real but the histeria they created (MsM,WHO) is total wrong compaire to the deathes.so stop the lockdowns and let people free .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)