Leave the Bandit alone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Jesus Christ man, pull yourselves together. I’ve just read on Twitter about people sending threatening messages to Steve’s family because of a fucking prize draw which we all had chances of 11000/1 to win.

Get a grip if you are one those, the Bandit is an entertainer, and a remarkable one at that and whilst we could all do with some extra cash after Christmas nothing is a given. You don’t see other entertainers you watch on tv doing similar things.

I genuinely can’t comprehend how people feel so entitled to something that has never belonged to them. It’s probably those people who entered the competition countless times to get an edge on others!

I’ve been watching the Bandit for so long now and this isn’t the first instance of people expecting him to save them from their woes.

Lord knows we all need a hand sometimes but there’s ways and means of achieving this.

Anyways rant over, just feel some people need to grow up and start looking at themselves as the issue.

Keep your head up Bandit and thanks for all you do for us selfish bastards!

Lou x

Busdrive WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Cannot agree more. The situation is getting way out of hand.

Bandit / Steven #screwthehaters

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

It’s an appalling and quite unbelievable reaction. There really are some sick muppets about. I now feel depressed and can only imagine how Steve feels. It would make me want to pack it all in. He certainly doesn’t earn enough from affiliation to make it worth this sort of hassle.

osulle WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Could not agree more.  I’d be happy enough with just the videos.  They are so much fun.   I guess people can be mean sometimes but targeting the Bandit/Steve is a wrong move as he is Aces in our books.

Jay_wan WANTED $7
    Outlaw

It really is disgusting and reading that tweet just made me tremble. I worked in an industry for 20 yrs that always led to me getting loads of abuse because people made bad decisions and wanted to blame someone. I could always take the attacks and threats on me, but when they started threatening my children I couldn’t cope.  Even my dog was threatened. I live in a fairly small city and my husband works away so I was a nervous wreck worrying about my children’s and dogs safety. The threats got so bad I was being monitored by police. Had a mental breakdown over it and 2 1/2 years later I’m just starting to recover. It is not a joke.

SuperLou WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I am so sorry to hear this, people are always looking for someone else to blame. It’s just not acceptable you know! I wish you all the best in your recovery

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Whos said what out the fucking clowns

sidders WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Simply disgusting. Well done to the charities that will benefit ??

Alibee3 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Haters are going to hate absolutely shocking that your getting all this bother over a giveaway.

And that Lil Devil win was amazing just shows you dont need to bet massive to win huge! There is hope for me yet x

Anyway Hello I finally joined the forum been watching you on you tube for a while now 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)