Last press express

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah can’t complain Β£500 out and playing with the change already had another bonus on legacy of ra paid 20 quid so sitting at 58 so time to rise on a novo lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malky and bio on a hot streak. Carry on guys ????

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Very nice Maluky but please be careful bud

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

United winning boosted my 365 balance today so Β£50 transfer over to games, seen mars attacks after watching it last night had to have a go

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I watched Mars Attack last night too. I was fucking steaming though ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Still going strong πŸ˜€

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Awesome win that Malky!

That is one of the slots on my banned list. I love Thunderkick games, but I’ve had over 10k spins on this and I’ve never managed a huge win. Not even close! Most bonuses I get go for less than 5x ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Had 3 over x500 now defo need to land a retrigger or its always pants

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice win malky but when are we going to get some commentary on these vids from you and bio ? ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Nice win malky but when are we going to get some commentary on these vids from you and bio ? ?

I will buy a mic when i get a wildline on DoA2 πŸ˜›

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

FUCKKKKKKK!!! So close

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Gahhhhhhh so close man! Still an absolutely awesome win though, those police badge lines helped πŸ™‚

My heater has taken a pause this weekend. If it picks back up then I may well do another bonus hunt WITH commentary πŸ˜‰ don’t worry, I’m not about to chuck all the money I’ve made back in. I have allocations!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not quite up there with the big hitters on the forum today (smashing wins guys) but still plodding on with profit rolling in.

Started with Β£20 deposit onΒ  Boylesports, Tuesdays hotslot wager Β£20 for 20 free spins think its x5 wagering on Torrente nothing to exciting just filling my break at work finished with about Β£16 free spins crap bust out on wagering. Took the Β£16 over to games and played Cash-o-Matic on 60p when i previously played it it only ever had 4 of the scatter in a row at any time well… this time it dropped out 20 in a row lol. Gave me 32 free spins with a tasty x518 no idea if or how to screenshot with new phone πŸ™Β  Β  bonus played out with 3 minutes to spare to get back to work πŸ˜‰

Just back from tonights training so load up boyles on PC see what game takes my liking, aussy aussy aussy ( aussie adventure)

they been very good to me recently still going strong πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

A cheeky Gold pot on funky spin making all my bets today free πŸ˜€

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

A cheeky Gold pot on funky spin making all my bets today free ?

Beautiful, congrats ???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)