Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Went slotting on monday for an absolutely appauling run off 55 quid in ZERO return!

Been kicking myself about it and then today i was at tesco and an older lady fell over me been me helped her up.

Anyway stick a fiver in this afty and at 70 quid cashed out (thank you red tiger)! With 15 quid still in play heres a cheeky hit i got.

Annnnd back in profit!

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Cashout and treat yourself to a Burger & coke ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Result!!! Please dont push over anymore old ladys to boost your luck ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice one, never seen that red tiger! Is it any good?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Right that’s me off to Tesco’s for some trolley bashing. I’m sure it won’t take much to knock them over. ??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The trick is to slowly back into them, then it’s seen as a mistake If you get caught…The 1st words out your mouth should be YOU Fell Oh Dear!!! Giving her a look of Don’t say a fucking word… ?

Extra points if you manage to knock her into a display. ?

+2 for The milk +3 If you manage to get her in the open freezer ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

My mate used to do a great impression of yoda when he saw elderly people. ??

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I should be a millionaire slot winner then as my job is to help the older generation from falls as I arrange help for them I work on a careline …. Here’s hoping lol

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Bowling clubs should be illegal because those places don’t know when to stop selling alcohol to the OAP & we need to roll them in the back of a taxi ?

Picking up OAP’s is the best, their so unpredictable and don’t really care what they say anymore, like a moan, tell you how it is and are good for a laugh, they’ll leave you speechless more often the the youtubesss…. ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Stevie25 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Bowling clubs should be illegal because those places don’t know when to stop selling alcohol to the OAP & we need to roll them in the back of a taxi ?

Picking up OAP’s is the best, their so unpredictable and don’t really care what they say anymore, like a moan, tell you how it is and are good for a laugh, they’ll leave you speechless more often the the youtubesss…. ???

I know what you mean. I used to have a customer in essex who acted exactly the same as nan played by Catherine tate. F in and blinding at everyone so funny. I’d say i bet there a fuckin liberty.?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)