Karma comes through in a big way

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

A while back I posted about wife’s uncle being ill and not long after passed away I asked for help on here and got some invaluable advice which really helped now I have not posted for a while as been extremely busy now I don’t want this to sound bragging as it’s far from it it’s an update now after all the worry and stress of paying for a funeral and getting pushed from piller to post we as a family got there in the end now to get to the point after the dust had settled and things were starting to get back to normality our lives changed massively but for the better now Dave was a tight old sod and didn’t have a pot to piss in (or so we thought) but a big back we got a visit from my wife’s auntie nothing special about the visit we had a cuppa had a chat nice little afternoon then Linda got up to leave as she was going out the door she turns to us and says oh I forgot to give you what I came to give you and proceeds to take from her pocket a little piece of paper but says can’t read it till I leave so we did as asked closed the front door and started to walk into our front room looked around wife still at front door so I go to see what’s up and she’s just stood there frozen so I say what’s up she hands me the piece of paper I have a look and it’s a cheque for 150 quid so I say that’s nice of her and go to walk away wife says read it again and it’s a cheque for £150,000 now I assume this is joke so have a little chuckle we ring her auntie to be told its a thank you for everything you did when I needed you so it turns out Dave actually had his own little bank account which he never touched and had accumulated over 540.000 in it now I know some people will doubt this or others will say it’s not a lot of money but for us it was massive we purchased our dream home a brand new build took the kids on a couple of holidays now there is still some away for a rainy day but we have enjoyed it and it just shows that just sometimes good things happen to good people

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That’s a right gtfit mate. I remember your posts before and your right that’s definitely karma. ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Who the fuck is gonna day 150 grand isn’t a massive amount of money? ?

well done, karma is definitely on your side.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Fucking nice one matey! I’m chuffed for you. Sounds like you’ve had a nice couple of hols and now invested in bricks and mortar which is a little nest egg in itself and could see the kids in good stead for the future. Pleased as punch for you mate. ??

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Nice and reading between the lines, well deserved – gestures of this nature are not made lightly – enjoy

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

That is fuckin lovely mate! Happy days

Imagine your misses first thought when you shrugged off 150k ? “he’s either about to whip out a winning euro millions or this cunt is blind ?”

Sorry for your loss though dude I’m so glad there was a silver lining x

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Nice one,but please tell me where i can get a new build with 150k and still have change..might be hope for me getting on the property ladder yet:)

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

If I was going round to someone’s house to give them 150k , it would prob be on my mind to give them the cheque . Not walking out the door then thinking oh shit yeah that’s what a come for . ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Great to hear you put the money to good use. Property is the best thing you could have spent it on because it will never lose much value. People will always need houses. Sorry for your loss though x

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

it sounds like this is the person who gave you the cheque

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

ligarr wrote:

Nice one,but please tell me where i can get a new build with 150k and still have change..might be hope for me getting on the property ladder yet:)

Depending on the area you can buy a newbuild 2 bed easily for 120k mate ??

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Depending on the area you can buy a newbuild 2 bed easily for 120k mate ??

Guess i would have to move:(

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Get in there , that was so good of her to do that , yeah it’s a massive amount of money

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

centipede wrote:

it sounds like this is the person who gave you the cheque

GTFIT mate!

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

New build in downtown Beirut ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)