Just wondering

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit,

really enjoying the content as usual keep it up mate.

I’m just wondering you used to speak of your son and wife alot in your original vids.I might be wrong but I don’t think I have heard you speak of them since your return.

I remember when you got that win on 80p stake lil devil. You yelled out “hey wife” check this out” which she replied “woohoo” might have heard a fuck face term in there at some point can’t quite remember. But I remember thinking I wish my wife supported my crude language like yours does.

An way just wondering how they doing?

cheers mate

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

whoswho wrote:

Hi Bandit,

really enjoying the content as usual keep it up mate.

I’m just wondering you used to speak of your son and wife alot in your original vids.I might be wrong but I don’t think I have heard you speak of them since your return.

I remember when you got that win on 80p stake lil devil. You yelled out “hey wife” check this out” which she replied “woohoo” might have heard a fuck face term in there at some point can’t quite remember. But I remember thinking I wish my wife supported my crude language like yours does.

An way just wondering how they doing?

cheers mate

they’ve separated…there’s a video (when he came back after bandit long break ) that explains the situation between them…

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Dam I missed that one.

I new something was up from that time when Steve was running up and down the stairs trying to sort washing machine.

sorry to bring up old wounds

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)