Just me or are the slots fucking dead?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Feels like if I fell in a bucket of tits I would come out sucking my thumb. DOA2 21 teases 15 of them mega teases before I hit a bonus, and it pays 6x. I expect the ones that are mostly good to take awhile, but ones that mostly play shit surely should bonus much more?. Have cut my gambling write down as nothing seems to pay. That’s been nearly a year now. We all have our caves etc, but there all dead for me.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

That isn’t how slots work, so no.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

In 6 years of playing slots online..i have hit one 1000x+ hit. 4 hits over 500x and thats been it. So don’t expect what you see streamers hitting week to week. It doesn’t happen. Play low stakes, the high stakes are no use. The last bandit video should be a warning.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Slots have just moved to an extreme volatility culture. The good thing about this is, there is potential for huge and even sometimes life changing wins. The downside to this is, the vast majority of spins and sessions will result in a loss.

DoA2 is a prime example of this. It’ll either pay nothing or everything. I’ve had over 100 bonuses on it. 99 have paid under 100x, almost all under 10x, but one paid 16,000x.

Lower stakes is definitely favourable when playing these hyper extreme volatility slots, as odds are you’ll need a lot more spins to land something good.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

people will go on cold runs if your playing slots alot ive not had a cashout for a while now and what i did cashout has gone back in with a bit more extra on top but it can work both ways some weeks youle be hitting loads others you wont hit nothing and think to yaself why  do i bother but thats the risk of gambling take the bad with the good

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

brizman wrote:

In 6 years of playing slots online..i have hit one 1000x+ hit. 4 hits over 500x and thats been it. So don’t expect what you see streamers hitting week to week. It doesn’t happen. Play low stakes, the high stakes are no use. The last bandit video should be a warning.

Nick slots has a few good hits , but he playing like 5 hours a day . Chipmunkz spins for couple off hours a day . But not seen him hit big for a while .

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Slots are shit these days. More fun 20 years ago where 20 quid lasted a good while. Tbh in the last year slots seem to just suck without any fo of entertainment

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Personally, I’m fed up of the laziness of slot providers these days, saying “let’s just megaways the shit out of everything”.

Coming soon, each way nudger Megaways.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)