July 2018 Prize Draw Winners

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi folks

Just about to do the draws to tag on the end of the latest video, please can the winners acknowledge they have seen that they have won in here and i can contact you then through email. If it goes 7 days and some haven’t commented i will then email you anyway, just don’t want to spoil the surprise of you seeing you’ve won before you see it!

Cheers

BigJock WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I almost pissed myself when my name popped up. Cheers mate!

Caz0311 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Nearly spat my tea out lol! Thanks Bandit 🙂

Brickingit69 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

hello mate. last month red bet i won 4th £50 and that was great, did you say that 3rd prise goes down to 4th as they forfited there prize ?

Doobiousgecko WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Just got home from a 12 hour shift got into bed watched the video quietly. My name come out just woke the house up haha.Thanks mate it will go a long way

jocksmurf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

? woohoo, that just made my day, banned myself from everywhere a couple of weeks ago too so proper nice result. Thanks big man ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Congrats everyone so far, i will be in touch shortly, just waiting for the verification and it never goes quickly on a weekend haha!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Brickingit69 wrote:

hello mate. last month red bet i won 4th £50 and that was great, did you say that 3rd prise goes down to 4th as they forfited there prize ?

No mate sorry, i meant if the prize that was unverified was say number 123 in the draw list then it would drop to number 124 and so on.

Brickingit69 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

aaah yeah that makes sense. ok mate cheers

Tweety1980 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Ye I won BetVictor draw. Let’s hope I done everything right as I cannot remember if i though your link or not.

Greeners28 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi Bandit, I’ll save you some time. Entered all the prize draws as per usual then saw my name on the Redbet winners draw. Checked to make sure I’d used them in July and guess what – nope! Energy – yes. Videoslots- yes. All the others yes but Sod’s law not Redbet. Just about sums up this shit streak I’m on ?. Cheers anyway ?

Deadwalk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi I got 4th in redbet, was not sure where to post ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Quick update on how the verification is going, Bet Victor is back and fully verified, emails have been sent. VideoSlots is back, 4/5 currently verified with enquiries made as to whether i have the 5th email wrong, emails sent out to everyone concerned. Still waiting on Paddy and Redbet to get back to me.

Cheers 😀

jocksmurf WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Sitting having a coffee and get an email from Bandit, 5 minutes later and I’m 500 quid richer ?

Nice one Mr Bandit feels better than a punt on the slots ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

jocksmurf wrote:

Sitting having a coffee and get an email from Bandit, 5 minutes later and I’m 500 quid richer ?

Nice one Mr Bandit feels better than a punt on the slots ?

Great stuff mate, get it spent on something nice!  😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)