Jammin Jars…WHY,WHY,WHY?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Williever66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Why doesn’t this bloody game pay anything? Its worse than Dead or Alive!

Wouldn’t mind if its been 6 weeks on the trot, bit it been over 40 weeks now and all I’ve had is one good game, where I gained £120 on top of £240 deposits on 40p a spin that day!

The rest has been fricking awful! Spend about £100+ a week on mostly 20p a spin, (as I don’t trust it anymore) and I’m lucky to get 2 bonuses, AND they are ALWAYS under £20, 8/10 times, less than £5!!!

Have had about 5 £20 strawberry wins on the flash win thing.

The most sickening thing about the game, is I get 4 bonus symbols in half my bonuses, with still 3 or 4 spins to go and it still pays under £5!

No, I don’t get shit loads of tiny wins  The site says I average 80% on that game….not sure how?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

You have to whisper sweet nothings into it’s ears….drown a king rat and fart on a kings head  and sacrifice a virgin …..pretty sure bandit sacrificed @seedy…. @xbobmad  is free …just saying ……….. feeling that banhammer closing

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

It can pay but it can also eat money. It’s the price we pay for the volitility people crave

Royalblue57 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

One of many volatile slots that rinse money for fun and occasionally pay well and very occasionally go stellar. I just lost £40 on Lil Devil on 10p spins without a single bonus on the climb to the heartbreaker bonus. I was generously rewarded with 63p winnings on the heartbreaker bonus. It’s a mugs game mostly. On the same stake I won £128 on an ordinary bonus last week. It is a frustrating game jammin jars and I mainly avoid it for that reason. It  delights in jumping just where you don’t want it too. Bin it and be careful of not falling into the trap of thinking it owes you and chasing your money.

Outlaw

Royalblue57 wrote:

One of many volatile slots that rinse money for fun and occasionally pay well and very occasionally go stellar. I just lost £40 on Lil Devil on 10p spins without a single bonus on the climb to the heartbreaker bonus. I was generously rewarded with 63p winnings on the heartbreaker bonus. It’s a mugs game mostly. On the same stake I won £128 on an ordinary bonus last week. It is a frustrating game jammin jars and I mainly avoid it for that reason. It  delights in jumping just where you don’t want it too. Bin it and be careful of not falling into the trap of thinking it owes you and chasing your money.

Better not be talking shit about my beauty lil devil ………best game ever …… if you don’t count the zero win heartbreaker I had on  Xmas day ………except for that she’s a gem ??????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

You have to whisper sweet nothings into it’s ears….drown a king rat and fart on a kings head  and sacrifice a virgin …..pretty sure bandit sacrificed @seedy…. @xbobmad  is free …just saying ……….. feeling that banhammer closing

???

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

???

Ahhhhhhhhh Legand

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

???

Ahhhhhhhhh Legand

Hope you had a great Xmas mate. I’m all sorts of busy taking the kids out in the snow in a few mins ? between that and Lego building I’m knackered.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Williever66 wrote:

Why doesn’t this bloody game pay anything? Its worse than Dead or Alive!

Wouldn’t mind if its been 6 weeks on the trot, bit it been over 40 weeks now and all I’ve had is one good game, where I gained £120 on top of £240 deposits on 40p a spin that day!

The rest has been fricking awful! Spend about £100+ a week on mostly 20p a spin, (as I don’t trust it anymore) and I’m lucky to get 2 bonuses, AND they are ALWAYS under £20, 8/10 times, less than £5!!!

Have had about 5 £20 strawberry wins on the flash win thing.

The most sickening thing about the game, is I get 4 bonus symbols in half my bonuses, with still 3 or 4 spins to go and it still pays under £5!

No, I don’t get shit loads of tiny wins  The site says I average 80% on that game….not sure how?

I hit 1000x on this bastard a long time ago and have never been back to it. It’s one of those slots I’ve never really liked as it loves to tease your bollocks off building up a big multiplier only for the jars to seperate and stiff you when it matters.

shiNer45 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Same boat for me, had one good hit on it months ago for $220 on a $0.20 bet and since then absolutely nothing, bonuses not over $8

i play it now only when im up or desperate to be raped again

Gavster1989 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I have been playing the game since is came out 2 to 3 times a week doing over 1000 spins each time and the best I have managed was a thousand x. Its absolutely nothing to what I have put into it. On the other hand my wife and me cousin have had several 1000 2000x from it. One day it might surprise us. Look at napoleon the first time I played it I was on 40p and got a £1379 win from the 3rd press so it does happen. Just give the game a budget thats all I do now with my favorite games take care

Stormy WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I actually quite like watching streamers play the game as it quite exciting when the bonus starts multiplying up. The bonus game is predetermined however, so you are just really buying a lottery ticket which effectively plays out through an extended clip.

The reason nearly everybody finds their money is rinsed through so quickly, is because once in a million (figure of speech), somebody will win 100k+ from a £6 stake! I’m very sceptical about the streamers wins tbh and would like to see a normal stakes punter put up a mega win on it whatever the stake.

Sounds like you should take a break, as frustration might make you make the mistake of increasing the stakes on it. The new Blue Print Rick and Morty is a nice game to play and I like Pragmatic’s The Dog House. Both can pay decent bonuses without having to play for hours to get up.

https://www.bigwinboard.com/jammin-jars-twitch-streamers/

Williever66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Ha, just been on it again before coming on here….and lost again! Upped to 40p a spin, as it hasn’t bonussed in £200 on 40p for me.

Still no bonus with another £70 in, but teased a lot!

Thanks for all replies, they made me laugh!

P.S. I’m not spending over what I can afford and have far more control than 5 years back. I do like the gambling controls change that the industry have put in lately even if they were nudged into it!

Will update when the Jammin win comes!?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Stormy wrote:

I actually quite like watching streamers play the game as it quite exciting when the bonus starts multiplying up. The bonus game is predetermined however, so you are just really buying a lottery ticket which effectively plays out through an extended clip.

The reason nearly everybody finds their money is rinsed through so quickly, is because once in a million (figure of speech), somebody will win 100k+ from a £6 stake! I’m very sceptical about the streamers wins tbh and would like to see a normal stakes punter put up a mega win on it whatever the stake.

Sounds like you should take a break, as frustration might make you make the mistake of increasing the stakes on it. The new Blue Print Rick and Morty is a nice game to play and I like Pragmatic’s The Dog House. Both can pay decent bonuses without having to play for hours to get up.

https://www.bigwinboard.com/jammin-jars-twitch-streamers/

I posted a 16,553x on 20p last year. Normal punter low stakes funnily enough also saw another guy called fredos hit nearly the same win on 20cents…

Williever66 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Well, eventually got a £900 hit with 2 jars and a feature of many oranges on 150p spin…nice!

Still yet to get 3 jar bonus above £67, almost impossible to bonus any way.

Last bonus took about 12000 spins (yes 12000 as marked off on paper) and gave me £40 on 60p a spin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)