I’ve paused today’s video.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

To come and say fuck you to the idiots that made hundreds or whatever of accounts for the free give away. Absolutel fuck tards fuck you.

I’ve been watching videos since very early days, entered every si glee free draw, never made fake accounts, never entered the paid draws (except for video slots as I do deposit there), and have never ever won anything from these, I know I would have probably not won anything on this draw either but I had that hope and chance, but oh hey ho ho ho fucking twats ruined it. Dick heads.

I do agree with bandits decision, but fuck is this dissapointing or what, ass holes.

Right, better go back and watch the video before another bunch of fuck tards get it removed off YouTube.

Merey christmas too all and fuck you ass holes that got the draw cancelled.

Mhill WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I totally agree with his decision, this happens everywhere including Twitch streamers. There’s always freeloaders exploiting something, and you have no certainty that any of those players are over 18 half the time. So, it’s gonna get some in a lot of trouble at some point.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I love that it’s going to charity, I’m not disappointed to have lost my like 1 in 10,000 chance of winning some cash at all. I love that a few greedy pricks tried to be selfish and take advantage of Steve’s generosity and it’s backfired on them in the most brilliant way, because all they’ve done is ensure the money goes to something good and reduced their chances of getting it to zero.

Well done Steve and screw the moaners (i.e. entitled dickheads who think you owe them something just because they watch your videos). One last plug to consider Cats Protection from me, i know there’s loads of charities doing good work but this one often gets overlooked. I give a tenner to them each month, I know I’m nobody in particular but it would mean the world to me if they received something, actually more than winning 3 grand in the draw would have meant to me.

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

I love that it’s going to charity, I’m not disappointed to have lost my like 1 in 10,000 chance of winning some cash at all. I love that a few greedy pricks tried to be selfish and take advantage of Steve’s generosity and it’s backfired on them in the most brilliant way, because all they’ve done is ensure the money goes to something good and reduced their chances of getting it to zero.

Well done Steve and screw the moaners (i.e. entitled dickheads who think you owe them something just because they watch your videos). One last plug to consider Cats Protection from me, i know there’s loads of charities doing good work but this one often gets overlooked. I give a tenner to them each month, I know I’m nobody in particular but it would mean the world to me if they received something, actually more than winning 3 grand in the draw would have meant to me.

The text in brackets… is this aimed at me?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

100% steve has done the correct thing he could have said fuck it and said no draw but it is going to charity and that is a winner in my book.i have watched bandit for a very long time and enter the normal draws to show my support to him as his content is a joy to watch..so the ones who try to scam a draw i would just like to say EAT SHIT

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Your text in brackets… is this aimed at me?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Erm, no….why would it be?

Tosh83 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

100% right decision just to echo others thoughts on the matter.

Great that a worthy cause is going to benefit from the donation ?

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Erm, no….why would it be?

Reading that it seemed it was aimed at me. Was not gonna take it lightly had it been a dig at me and my post… but all is good if you say it ain’t then it ain’t…

Mwright82 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Totally agree, fkin wasters, nothing like shitting on your on doorstep.

sparky12 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

totally agree with everything you have said just like you took the words out of my mouth

Danny2012 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Is it you who been making accounts to cheat ?

-Dist WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I honestly don’t mind this decision either. The odds of any legit individual winning was very low to begin with so I don’t feel like I lost anything. It also does not come to me as a surprise that people signed up multiple times. It’s a free give away with the possibility of cheating; Of course people will cheat. It’s sad but it is what it is. Unless you have preventive measures in place then you can’t stop people from attempting to cheat.

I also don’t mind that it goes to charity but personally what hoped Steve would do is he would boost his current prize draw prizes, at least partially in line with the now-canceled giveaway. As these draws require aff signups to the respective sites, people can’t cheat in them.

I find it amusing btw that people keep posting threads here now complaining that they signed up to the site and the giveaway is canceled. How self-entitled can you be? As Steve stated, taking part took like five seconds of your life so losing that five seconds shouldn’t be that big of a deal. And well, it isn’t.

soadman WANTED $5
    Outlaw

-Dist wrote:

I honestly don’t mind this decision either. The odds of any legit individual winning was very low to begin with so I don’t feel like I lost anything. It also does not come to me as a surprise that people signed up multiple times. It’s a free give away with the possibility of cheating; Of course people will cheat. It’s sad but it is what it is. Unless you have preventive measures in place then you can’t stop people from attempting to cheat.

I also don’t mind that it goes to charity but personally what hoped Steve would do is he would boost his current prize draw prizes, at least partially in line with the now-canceled giveaway. As these draws require aff signups to the respective sites, people can’t cheat in them.

I find it amusing btw that people keep posting threads here now complaining that they signed up to the site and the giveaway is canceled. How self-entitled can you be? As Steve stated, taking part took like five seconds of your life so losing that five seconds shouldn’t be that big of a deal. And well, it isn’t.

I genuinely hope theres someone there who created 1000 accounts spent day and night creating them for this to happen!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)