It’s a success :-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

so today I walked into WH to play the slots, or that’s what I always tell myself, and normally end up sounding hundreds and hundreds on the roulette.

Put my money in, clicked on roulette and they have already brought in the £2 limit – if anyone is thinking of playing £2 roulette, don’t bother, it’s like watching paint dry, lasted 4 spins before saying sod it, normally you have to pry me off with a crowbar.

had a pleasant, no stress, couple of hours playing slots between 20p and a pound and walked out £100 up, even put a football bet on for the first time ever.

Now I’m not saying the slots in the bookies wont rape you, but at least it’s slower than £50 a spin on roulette.

Bookies was pretty empty whereas normally you have to queue for the FOBT, and the 2 guys playing were on 20p stakes 🙂

burders WANTED $55
    Outlaw

They were all at home getting rinsed on Videoslots

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate what’s your footy bet on ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Nice one mate what’s your footy bet on ?

Did one of those ACCAs you guys keep talking about – of course if it loses I will blame you lot and come looking for a refund

8 teams to win

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Blame away ha ha?. Anyway if it’s your first football bet it’s bound to win so good luck.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Totally agree with the£2  limit! Yesterday i watched Stop and Step’s latest video. Playing £50 spins on Rainbow Riches, it took him £550 to get a bonus. That is just robbery! Roulette bores the tits off me, so i could care less it will die a death.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Happy days man I’ve seen people lose so much on the fobts I’m glad they’ve finally made a positive change, sadly for me it’s the 20p slots that I’m addicted to lol

On a side note dune I wanna apologise for having a pop at you a little while ago turns out your like a fine wine.. You get better with time ?? so I take it back your a good dude

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Happy days man I’ve seen people lose so much on the fobts I’m glad they’ve finally made a positive change, sadly for me it’s the 20p slots that I’m addicted to lol

On a side note dune I wanna apologise for having a pop at you a little while ago turns out your like a fine wine.. You get better with time ?? so I take it back your a good dude

Likewise, you seem a decent guy who has had a pretty shitty life to date.  Sure as hell hope it works out for you, the way I look at things, you can’t turn back time and if you could you wouldn’t be the person you are today, you could end up as someone worse.

Life deals us all blows and we just have to take them on the chin and get on with it, sometimes life is shitty but its the only one we get (unless you believe in re-incarnation and with my luck I will come back as a small kitten living next door to a chinese restaraunt 🙂  )

Those 20p spins dont seem much but they can eat you alive, especially when you get a Rise of Anubis bonus after 200 spins and it pays 40p – if I ever meet that dog faced asshole I am going to go out of my way to take him to the vets for a very painful neutering session, involving his balls and two bricks 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)