Is that it bandit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Chaz8181 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

It’s a little bit off he hasn’t even told his loyal viewers and followers that he’s quit streaming,  updating his social media etc.  Be good if he would just shout up and say he’s done,  so I can unfollow and unsubscribe.  Used to be my favourite part of a Sunday,  and feel totally let down.  Do the right thing stevie boy and let us know…………

Jimbo19911 WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I think gambling in the UK now is shocking and probably one of reasons why bandit hasn’t put out videos unless he decides to move to Ireland set up there and promote dead sites no one’s heard of I can’t see him coming back

markieb1985 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

if the bandit is done with gambling then to me that’s fair enough and i would like to thank him for some enjoyable content over the years.

but still think he should pop on and give us an update and let us all know what’s happening

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

The shows over boys

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Btcal wrote:

The shows over boys

Still salty that the free giveaway was cancelled?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Btcal wrote:

The shows over boys

Fuck that noise, I’m still salty my stones pick haven’t been used yet ….far far more important

Btcal WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Btcal wrote:

The shows over boys

You carry on stalking the bandit mate. I reckon if you lose your virginity you might realise there’s more to life than this forum.

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

And yet here we are clinging on to the desperate hope that we are not stalking at all, just hoping that he hasn’t been raped brutally in prison..??!!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Btcal wrote:

The shows over boys

Fuck that noise, I’m still salty my stones pick haven’t been used yet ….far far more important

What were your picks? Mine were rubbish he even gave them two attempts lol

Jimbo183 WANTED $29
    Outlaw

Heard so many rumours about the bandit, peoples minds can go wild. Highly doubt hes in prison but people will believe anything.  Bandit has a massive following and one of the best streamers going I’m not surprised he hasn’t released anything gambling in the UK is a joke nowadays.

Andy232 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Chaz8181 wrote:

It’s a little bit off he hasn’t even told his loyal viewers and followers that he’s quit streaming,  updating his social media etc.  Be good if he would just shout up and say he’s done,  so I can unfollow and unsubscribe.  Used to be my favourite part of a Sunday,  and feel totally let down.  Do the right thing stevie boy and let us know…………

Yes, tis a bit off he hasn’t responded to his loyal followers, it’ll be a year since his last offering in a few weeks time. As to his whereabouts, that still remains a mystery, but his absence and non response on the forum may suggest he maybe not at liberty to reply, who knows? Also as to his source of wealth, that could be a deciding factor, where did it originate from? Anyhow at the moment any suggestions are just purely speculation. Is there anybody apart from Bandit that knows the real situation?

Smoothoperator WANTED $48
    Outlaw

If he isn’t in prison etc.. and he doesn’t like the UKGC bullshit, then it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s gone to crypto sites, I know plenty of people doing it with no issues, and I mean proper degens. If he’s gone that way then it is what it is,.. he won’t advertise it though!!! This is just theoretical of course but also realistic,..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

He is just not slotting atm 😂🤣

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

He is just not slotting atm 😂🤣

Can you ask him at some point to film a hostage style video sitting on a dining chair in an empty room declaring his name etc and announcing that he’s being kept well by his captors. Just for the lol 🤣

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Btcal wrote:

The shows over boys

What were your picks? Mine were rubbish he even gave them two attempts lol

You know what mine were like 9-13-14, because when ever I played it, when ever it revealed the stones I always seem to see the wilds huddled together, I mean clearly it’ll give what it wants, but if I ever got two wilds it was because they were sat next to each other…and the first three wilds I got In one game were sat next to each other on the bottom line…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)