is it normal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mandy1801 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I play a lot of slots at few different sites not mega deposits but I never seen to get withdrawals this full year has been awful no withdrawals apart from some wild swarm ones which was basically money back ….am I just unlucky or is this the norm ?..

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Yeah your a tad unlucky not to get atleast 1 withdrawal, unless your really going for it 🙂

Can also depend on what slots you play, but still no cashout all year sucks mandy. 🙁

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

It depends on how you play, if I done  a £10/£20 deposit and run it up to £100+ then I’d probably withdraw sometimes push it more but usually lost and it happened many times throughout the year, if you win and keep playing with no goal in mind to stop them chances are you will lose it all, did you ever get any of the deposits to a point where you could have cashed out and lost or have they all been rips?

mandy1801 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

yeah I do win and play with a goal of 1g but never quite get there get to 4 or 5hundred then it goes south all the way to nothing maybe I need to lower my expectations lol guess I’m a little to greedy for wanting more my stakes are around 1 quid to start then it goes up to 2 to 2.50 if I get balance up a bit

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Well I think you may have just answered your own question, to be fair we are gamblers we all want that bit more, but you need to know when to cash it, don’t wanna preach but £4/500 sounded like it could have been a stopping point, if I get a sick win I don’t wanna throw it away cause they are few and far between, maybe set a goal for next year if you hit the £4/500 mark cash half and carry on for the grand, at least you can say you got a withdrawal if it usually goes south after then at least you took something worth taking

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Think of it this way mandy if the bandit gets to 2/3,000 he can leave and its a successful session. And major runs above 10Gs are rare, without more reloads.

So for you to reach 10/1 odds would is also be rare. But hey its christmas & as long as its fun keep going.

On slots thou, small gains can accumulate so you can have a dash on higher stakes as a x400 win on £4/5/6 are far easier to come buy than x1000 hits.

Good luck 😉

Jayjay230 WANTED $30
    Outlaw

Had this yesterday £20 deposit withdrawn £440 that hasn’t happed to me in a while was all on bonanza of all slots 40p stakes!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)