Is it it just me?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

Who goes on the pub slots in an attempt to get a free meal out of the winnings? 😉

Actually has happened quite a few times too

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha slap the beer change in and hope for a free pint is it 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m the perfect player on the newer pub fruities… I have absolutely no idea what on earth is going on, you need some kind of PhD in Fruit Machine Technology (it’s a thing, when I was at Blackpool and Fylde College they were setting it up, rooms full of fruit machines!) to actually play them… I put money in, hammer the buttons and lose.

wondersie WANTED $17
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Haha slap the beer change in and hope for a free pint is it ?

Best thing about it as that it’s worked many times haha

Xbobmad wrote:

I’m the perfect player on the newer pub fruities… I have absolutely no idea what on earth is going on, you need some kind of PhD in Fruit Machine Technology (it’s a thing, when I was at Blackpool and Fylde College they were setting it up, rooms full of fruit machines!) to actually play them… I put money in, hammer the buttons and lose.

Yeah some of the newer pub slots can be quite confusing! especially when they name the features and you have no idea what to expect

Rod Panhard WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I once got £170 when putting the my pocket change in a pub fruity when waiting for my meal to arrive, my steak tasted all the sweeter for it.

Gernarsy WANTED $0
    Blocked

Yes, just you

Dailybouls WANTED $2
    Blocked

Yep

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)