Is chilli going through midlife crisis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

is anybody else struggling with chilli ( more than the usual throwing the laptop through the window )

i swear blind hit the top 24 spins this morning on a 1pound stake …….. only six wins ( more or less all in the first ten spins )

I’m noticing the top 24 is Barely getting me to a hundred anymore ….. is it me or is chilli sick of paying

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

is anybody else struggling with chilli ( more than the usual throwing the laptop through the window )

i swear blind hit the top 24 spins this morning on a 1pound stake …….. only six wins ( more or less all in the first ten spins )

I’m noticing the top 24 is Barely getting me to a hundred anymore ….. is it me or is chilli sick of paying

Midlife crisis,did it ever play well,lost more money on that slot than any other in the 20ish years ive been gambling online

EasterEggd WANTED $16
    Outlaw

I would assume that because there has been an overflow of slots released this last year the amount invested in this slot is diminished simply because people are investing in other games. It makes sense to me that the wins are diluted because there is less money going through the slot.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

EasterEggd wrote:

I would assume that because there has been an overflow of slots released this last year the amount invested in this slot is diminished simply because people are investing in other games. It makes sense to me that the wins are diluted because there is less money going through the slot.

Nope

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

What I forgot to add was chilli seems to do better on 16 -20 spins … in my Experience  the 24 spins ends up wasting spin after spin, I remember  bandit saying that the 24 spin changes the whole bonus ….nit sure it’s true anymore as I’ve honestly  had better wins on 8 – 16 spins than the top….but getting the multiplier to six  out of 24 spins is obscene.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)