Is Casumo wanting to close shop?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

After the fuck on I had waiting to be verified and after two weeks finally getting my £700. They instantly disabled my deposits. First told I had reached my deposit limit? And it starts again in August. Go on yesterday and seemed fine but once I tried a deposit I’m told its still disabled? Live chat reckons they want a chat about my finances? And it will come via a email. So they go through your personal stuff and decide if you can spend money you work for on there site? If I’m on 2k a month and they think £30 a week is to much to spend on slots. No fucker will be using Casumo soon.  Yes I might of put £400 on last month but its only cos I took 2k off the site so I’m basically £1600 up for the month. This email has had 3 weeks to arrive but no sign.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Aye they’re fucked up haha. They closed my account because they reckon I’m gambling too much, I’ve deposited £500 or so on casumo this year, and my take home on average is £900 a week. I’m also up lifetime on casumo, which is why I think they closed my account.

deposited about 20 grand lifetime and withdrew 23-24 grand.

Geordiemark42 WANTED $67
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Aye they’re fucked up haha. They closed my account because they reckon I’m gambling too much, I’ve deposited £500 or so on casumo this year, and my take home on average is £900 a week. I’m also up lifetime on casumo, which is why I think they closed my account.

deposited about 20 grand lifetime and withdrew 23-24 grand.

Well it seems a good business plan lol. We can all use the money for other stuff so they might as well shut shop and put themselves out of a job.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)