Interesting World Cup Bet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,377
    El Bandito

I think this may well be my first bet of the World Cup….

Russia to win and Russia over 4.5 corners – 20/23

I think that is quite a good price, what you reckon? I am struggling with myself trying to resist a big fat lumpy bet just on a Russia win, who thinks they are certain winners?! Can anyone put me off lol!

SkintForTheMonth WANTED $3
    Outlaw

I read somewhere that Russia are the worst ranked team of the tournament. If this was a neutral venue you’d have to say they’d be more 1/2 shots, not saying it won’t win of course, and not to jinx but I’ve had a cheeky tenner on the Saudis at 9s.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

SkintForTheMonth wrote:

I read somewhere that Russia are the worst ranked team of the tournament. If this was a neutral venue you’d have to say they’d be more 1/2 shots, not saying it won’t win of course, and not to jinx but I’ve had a cheeky tenner on the Saudis at 9s.

Russia is the second worse ranked team Saudi Arabia is the worst but both teams are a bit lacking in all areas hahahah xD

pro.ashley69 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

the international ranking system is broken tho like no way russia are 2nd worst team in this tourney   + home hooligan advantage  cant see them losing the 1st match

Outlaw

pro.ashley69 wrote:

the international ranking system is broken tho like no way russia are 2nd worst team in this tourney   + home hooligan advantage  cant see them losing the 1st match

Not too sure about this. Russia only won once in last 7 games and that was against New Zealand I believe. Maybe you’re right but for me 4/11 is no price for me. ?

Outlaw

Well I’ve been truly put in my place.

The Bandit WANTED $5,377
    El Bandito

Not a bad start to my World Cup on the betting front.

I went £1,000 on this one and it had drifted to 19/20 which was nice. I also had Russia HT/FT at 6/5 as per the end of the last video so a healthy return overall!

xbgfoley WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Portugal and Spain both to score 1st half my 1st bet

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)