In trouble at work

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    sportsbetpunk WANTED $19
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Most importantly, was your phone on mute? Lots of vunerable kiddies about and we dont want the next generation running around shouting many of steves one liners do we 🙂

Did hear one shouting ‘better than a kick in the dick’ the other day

andywilliams1187 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

Have a quite word with her, with no witnesses, and explain in a very professional manner “I appreciate your concern, but kindly fuck off and die”.

When you have your meeting with the head, if its not a work phone, then there is no proof so nothing to worry about. Should only be a quick conversation mate as there is no proof and as long as she has not put a formal complaint in and an investigation procedure instigated there is nothing to worry about. Don’t stress over it and enjoy your weekend.

Eightblack WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Most importantly, was your phone on mute? Lots of vunerable kiddies about and we dont want the next generation running around shouting many of steves one liners do we 🙂

Little Timmy only got 60% on his test, it would be fine but when he got it back he shouted “meh I’ll take it, better than a kick in the dick” and that is why Timmy has detention this week 😂

andywilliams1187 WANTED $217
    Outlaw

Teacher: “Timmy what do you want to be when your older”

Timmy “Im gonna be a reel king topper and blow the fucking doors off like that Mr Bandit does”

sportsbetpunk WANTED $19
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Have a quite word with her, with no witnesses, and explain in a very professional manner “I appreciate your concern, but kindly fuck off and die”.

When you have your meeting with the head, if its not a work phone, then there is no proof so nothing to worry about. Should only be a quick conversation mate as there is no proof and as long as she has not put a formal complaint in and an investigation procedure instigated there is nothing to worry about. Don’t stress over it and enjoy your weekend.

It’s not a work phone and in my own time technically. I was only looking at a forum after all. I’m just gonna say I was checking my work emails and has she got proof otherwise. She’s a well known arse so I should be fine. Some people just baffle me!

Haz40 WANTED $135
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Little Timmy only got 60% on his test, it would be fine but when he got it back he shouted “meh I’ll take it, better than a kick in the dick” and that is why Timmy has detention this week 😂

And upon hearing the news of his upcoming detention he could only muster one word in reply “spewerama”😁

Eightblack WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

And upon hearing the news of his upcoming detention he could only muster one word in reply “spewerama”😁

And he’ll keep on getting detentions if he doesn’t stop calling the fairy in the Christmas play “Griffin” 😂

DAC007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Back in the day when Bandit was a 60p spinner I had to to try and explain what a “cock womble” was to my son…..

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)