In trouble at work

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Most importantly, was your phone on mute? Lots of vunerable kiddies about and we dont want the next generation running around shouting many of steves one liners do we ?

Did hear one shouting ‘better than a kick in the dick’ the other day

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Have a quite word with her, with no witnesses, and explain in a very professional manner “I appreciate your concern, but kindly fuck off and die”.

When you have your meeting with the head, if its not a work phone, then there is no proof so nothing to worry about. Should only be a quick conversation mate as there is no proof and as long as she has not put a formal complaint in and an investigation procedure instigated there is nothing to worry about. Don’t stress over it and enjoy your weekend.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

Most importantly, was your phone on mute? Lots of vunerable kiddies about and we dont want the next generation running around shouting many of steves one liners do we ?

Little Timmy only got 60% on his test, it would be fine but when he got it back he shouted “meh I’ll take it, better than a kick in the dick” and that is why Timmy has detention this week ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Teacher: “Timmy what do you want to be when your older”

Timmy “Im gonna be a reel king topper and blow the fucking doors off like that Mr Bandit does”

sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Have a quite word with her, with no witnesses, and explain in a very professional manner “I appreciate your concern, but kindly fuck off and die”.

When you have your meeting with the head, if its not a work phone, then there is no proof so nothing to worry about. Should only be a quick conversation mate as there is no proof and as long as she has not put a formal complaint in and an investigation procedure instigated there is nothing to worry about. Don’t stress over it and enjoy your weekend.

It’s not a work phone and in my own time technically. I was only looking at a forum after all. I’m just gonna say I was checking my work emails and has she got proof otherwise. She’s a well known arse so I should be fine. Some people just baffle me!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

Little Timmy only got 60% on his test, it would be fine but when he got it back he shouted “meh I’ll take it, better than a kick in the dick” and that is why Timmy has detention this week ?

And upon hearing the news of his upcoming detention he could only muster one word in reply “spewerama”?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Eightblack wrote:

Quazzi wrote:

And upon hearing the news of his upcoming detention he could only muster one word in reply “spewerama”?

And he’ll keep on getting detentions if he doesn’t stop calling the fairy in the Christmas play “Griffin” ?

DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Back in the day when Bandit was a 60p spinner I had to to try and explain what a “cock womble” was to my son…..

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Hey Sportsbetpunk, what was the outcome for this in the end?  Fingers crossed for you that it quickly died a death.  I’m guessing that you’re on Feb half term now?

tkr840 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

We want a update ! How did it go

?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)