I’m the luckiest, jammiest b*****d

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Honestly, this isn’t the first time I’ve done this

Some

wizard game ages ago, thought it was 40p spins and turns out it was 40p per line, did a £4 spin by accident won £100

Done it again on some random game man

Dont even know why I’m playing this game, I’ve got no idea what it is and this was my first spin ?

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Nice one you lucky so n so…lol… 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Bastard! ? I’ve accidently done many a 2quid spin instead of 20p and haven’t won a thing.. once I accidently clicked max bet on knights life and did 5 spins on a tenner, when I noticed I roasted and put it back to 25p and hit the bonus next press.. SPEW-E-RAMA

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Bastard! ? I’ve accidently done many a 2quid spin instead of 20p and haven’t won a thing.. once I accidently clicked max bet on knights life and did 5 spins on a tenner, when I noticed I roasted and put it back to 25p and hit the bonus next press.. SPEW-E-RAMA

Ouch that probably hurt more than a kick in the nuts

Tonxix WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Lol. I did £2 spins on captain and got 5 captain wilds in a row. 8000x win. £16k ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

My luckiest inadvertent move is on roulette. I play 1/3 at the end and sometimes forget to remove the winning chips so get triple the triple. It has won every time I have done it but never once on purpose.

kadenben WANTED $1
    Outlaw

ripped on break the bank thinking i was on low stakes turned out it was low stake per line and 18 quid a spin

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I have quite the story from a time like this, we were skint and i had had a fiver on Luton/Liverpool HT/FT at 28/1 and it won and for some reason got boosted to £200 return, it was on Bet365 many years ago.

Well in the middle of the night i was bored and Bet365 had weird games, it was a hi lo game where you had maybe 42 different numbered balls and you could stake an amount and guess higher or lower for the next one and win based on what it said you could get for either higher or lower. Well i razzed the stake up to max, believing i was on free play and it didn’t twig that it let me stake £200. So anyway, i am playing and going higher lower winning little silly amounts and i am like well this is boring and the number is a 4, now lower says a mad amount like £14,986 if i was to go lower and it be lower, well i just wanted it to game over didn’t i so i pressed lower and out popped a 3 and i was like FFS and pressed lower again at which point it duly obliged with a higher number and i died on the game.

Well, i am sure some have twigged at what is coming….. that little screen pops up “insufficient funds to continue”… pardon sorry?! IT WAS ONLY FUCKING REAL – OMG i woke the wife up who was just the bird at that stage with my screams and got straight on to live chat. The woman was very friendly and did an account history search and saw that i had never played any of those games ever before and as a gesture of goodwill, she gave me the £200 back which of course i was really thankful for, what she said before i left the chat will haunt me forever – “i see you went lower than a 3 Mr Davies, had you have gone higher, and it had won, the game would have auto collected as it would have been above the £15,000 maximum payout for that game” FUCKING CHEERS LOVE, thanks very much for telling me that.

Imagine that. 🙁

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

I have quite the story from a time like this, we were skint and i had had a fiver on Luton/Liverpool HT/FT at 28/1 and it won and for some reason got boosted to £200 return, it was on Bet365 many years ago.

Well in the middle of the night i was bored and Bet365 had weird games, it was a hi lo game where you had maybe 42 different numbered balls and you could stake an amount and guess higher or lower for the next one and win based on what it said you could get for either higher or lower. Well i razzed the stake up to max, believing i was on free play and it didn’t twig that it let me stake £200. So anyway, i am playing and going higher lower winning little silly amounts and i am like well this is boring and the number is a 4, now lower says a mad amount like £14,986 if i was to go lower and it be lower, well i just wanted it to game over didn’t i so i pressed lower and out popped a 3 and i was like FFS and pressed lower again at which point it duly obliged with a higher number and i died on the game.

Well, i am sure some have twigged at what is coming….. that little screen pops up “insufficient funds to continue”… pardon sorry?! IT WAS ONLY FUCKING REAL – OMG i woke the wife up who was just the bird at that stage with my screams and got straight on to live chat. The woman was very friendly and did an account history search and saw that i had never played any of those games ever before and as a gesture of goodwill, she gave me the £200 back which of course i was really thankful for, what she said before i left the chat will haunt me forever – “i see you went lower than a 3 Mr Davies, had you have gone higher, and it had won, the game would have auto collected as it would have been above the £15,000 maximum payout for that game” FUCKING CHEERS LOVE, thanks very much for telling me that.

Imagine that. ?

Fuckin hell mate. So the Moral of the story is that you’ve always been a jammy fucker LOL

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Lol almost eh! This devastated me for months tbh

We couldn’t afford our Gas bill right near this time and i took a 1 day job unloading the biggest lorry you have ever fucking seen, it had 3000 metal beds on it, there were 6 of us at the start of the day, there was just me left after an hour, everyone else fucked it off – i lost a stone in sweat that day.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

The Bandit wrote:

Lol almost eh! This devastated me for months tbh

We couldn’t afford our Gas bill right near this time and i took a 1 day job unloading the biggest lorry you have ever fucking seen, it had 3000 metal beds on it, there were 6 of us at the start of the day, there was just me left after an hour, everyone else fucked it off – i lost a stone in sweat that day.

You know what mate!, good luck to ya, we all get a rub of the green at some point, this moment in time is yours. All the best pal.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Some brilliant stories lads, it’s just crazy how whenever it’s unintentional it’s a winner hahaha

All the hard work has paid off Steve, BUT WAS IT ALL WORTH IT???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Wonder if the Luton Liverpool game was 3 5 in the cup. If it was that game it was a great game to watch.

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

I was playing lord of the ocean on 50 p a line of the bearded wanker landed for 250£. I thought I will up the steak to £4 down to 200 but it was £4 per line total bet  £40 l.spun it once and didn’t realise spin it the second time and the bonus landed giveing me the bearded wanker as expanding symbol, bonuses paid £100 which I think was the trigger! Not even a two expansion ? still got my money back though but gutted. If I had a dog I would have kicked it.

CalGall92 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I done this yesterday i was trying to play £1 spins and i changed it to £1 per line and the game had 25 lines so it was £25 per spin, i done 2 spins and on both of the spin they teased me for bonus and i got a win of like £40 then i noticed it was £25 stakes haha just imagine i got on to a bonus game with that stake…… omg!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)