I’d just like to say

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

How cool would that be?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Fruit warp 2 – the cash smoothie maker 😐

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Fruit warp 2 – fuck the 5 a day ….

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

I wonder what they could do to make it better. Hmm.

Still have the base game play similarly, with the original 5 = base game bonus.
    An added fruit symbol to get the actual bonus. 4 tease respin the rest for a possible 5th.
    6 spins with 4 set (matching fruit randomly selected) already with a tease on each to try and get a 5th.
    Each time the 5th lands, you get the normal base game bonus.
    A different way of earning the multipliers and hearts. Select a separate fruit that gives them.
    The 6 spins means you can get the base game bonus upto 6 times.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

Good idea Farah 🙂  The added fruit symbol could count as a scatter symbol.  3 scatters would give you a standard feature with any fruits picked at random.  4 scatters would give you a super feature with the lowest fruits (cherries, plums etc) eliminated.

Conversely, is Fruit Warp classed as a fruit/slot machine or a scratch card?  On Video Slots, it is in the slots section but its behaviour is more like a scratch card / instant win type game.

dutchphoto81 WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I could never warm to Fruit Warp, bit like that Birds On A Wire game and the Ice-Cream variant, bugger never seems to land for me.

Outlaw

How do you make fruit warp better? On triggering the bonus, don’t count the 5 fruit that triggers it, so the bonus starts with out any fruit collected, you’d potentially get at least one more multiplier compared to the game now.

add the multiplier to each bank,  so if you get 5 strawberry’s , then 5 goes in the first bank and 5 goes  into the second bank ….

also when you have a set of 3×3 fruit a random chance can activate to change one fruit into one of the displayed fruit, giving you a set of 4 and trigger the tease ..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

add the multiplier to each bank,

That would be volatile 😐 I have no idea on how to fix it though 🤣

Outlaw

But it would be good..the first bank wouldn’t change that much because people tend to cross that line pretty quickly, so the x woudk more or less be what people get now, but the second bank would be juicy ….fruit juicy …

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

add the multiplier to each bank,

That would be almost violent 😐 I have no idea on how to fix it with ductape though 🤣

that’s what I like to see, pothitivity

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)