I think theres a lot of fake entrys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ESCJamie WANTED $28
    Outlaw

There is around 2/3x as many entries to normal giveaways such as betvictor paddypower videoslots ect

This is cause people think they are all free prizes draws like the lil devil one as we never have this many entrys on the the usual prize draws

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

All those emails ? chaos

Crasherz142 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Bandit did say in his video that he would be disqualifying people who just entered multiple emails from the same people (cheats that is) . Have a little faith , i am sure its as fair as can be. There are alot more entries because not everyone who is a member here actually play online , I personally don’t as its not a risk i can afford or trust myself to set boundies , i would go broke real fast!

Thats why i watch the Bandit and enjoy all the highs and lows without the risk , no matter what steak he plays you can hear the excitement or pain in his voice and its almost like playing it myself , but as i said there are alot of people who have entered this for that reason , who the heck doesn’t want a shit ton of cash for nothing!  , best of luck everyone .

Merry Christmas Bandit + family , and all who read this!

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Its rigged anyway. Seedy is the one who checks and he has 4000 emails. Ive seen it

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Its rigged anyway. Seedy is the one who checks and he has 4000 emails. Ive seen it

Well, we’ve seen him cheat at the horses mate! ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seedy got pedal out again? ?

WABBIT HUMPER WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Bandit covered this in latest video.

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

14000/1 shot. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)