I just wanted to say…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thirstypotato WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Bandit,

I haven’t posted here in a while, but while I have a spare moment, I wanted to thank you for the continued great entertainment. The last video was fantastic — a great watch.

I wanted to say thank you also on behalf of my brother. He had a motorcycle crash a couple months ago and has had some mobility issues since. He’s sloped into a depressive state and has largely isolated himself from people. He really enjoys your videos though, and has a good laugh at moments such as the 10p top bonus payouts! We’ll watch some of the videos together, and it makes him laugh as we can relate to those moments together, both being causal slotters. It’s a small thing in the grand scheme, but it’s an hours enjoyment he’ll get that takes his mind off not being able to do the things he used to be able to do.

Keep doing what you’re doing mate. I hope the community grows and continues to support you to facilitate the video making.

Cheers,

Mark

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Awww much love to you and your brother! ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’m really sorry to hear about your brother dude i hope he isn’t too badly injured=

I can relate so much to this, last year in January I was in a pretty bad car crash and have lost some movement and most feeling in my right arm (luckily I’m left handed lol) the crash was completely my fault and it fucked my head right up, no one else was involved btw and I’m only really just starting to get out of that depressive state now, while I was in hospital the Bandit uploaded that projector video and the other normal ones and in those hours I was watching I really was in a good mood and smiling.

Again man I hope your brothers not too serious and doesn’t feel this way for too long, all the best to him bud

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Thirstypotato wrote:

Bandit,

I haven’t posted here in a while, but while I have a spare moment, I wanted to thank you for the continued great entertainment. The last video was fantastic — a great watch.

I wanted to say thank you also on behalf of my brother. He had a motorcycle crash a couple months ago and has had some mobility issues since. He’s sloped into a depressive state and has largely isolated himself from people. He really enjoys your videos though, and has a good laugh at moments such as the 10p top bonus payouts! We’ll watch some of the videos together, and it makes him laugh as we can relate to those moments together, both being causal slotters. It’s a small thing in the grand scheme, but it’s an hours enjoyment he’ll get that takes his mind off not being able to do the things he used to be able to do.

Keep doing what you’re doing mate. I hope the community grows and continues to support you to facilitate the video making.

Cheers,

Mark

Let me know your brothers name if you will mate so i can tell him to keep his chin up. Thanks for your kind words and i am glad you are still enjoying the videos 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)