I hadn’t realised..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Watching the film sections of Facebook ( the little videos they have ) and a German slotter came on  (classic € 100000000 a spin slotter ) and then suddenly all my suggested became this topic and not one bellow normal stake slotter either… video after video of wins, half a mil, quarter of a mil…. 58 thousand…its quite insane the volume they have,  and the other thing, you have to be 16 to use Facebook ( or younger) yet none of these videos were gated, and videos from other British gamblers who were quite happy to throw shade over a YouTube algorithm thing a few weeks back….and these aren’t hidden titles, or secret get around the wording titles… gambling, huge wins,

Basically Facebook algorithm sucks balls…

MayMad WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Don’t watch, or poke your eyes out if you can’t help yourself. 

Seriously though, can’t you just clear your cookies?

By the way, I don’t think even fake streamers from Germany can do a trillion euros a spin 😊

Not looking for an argument mate, just came on Channel wondering where bandit went as I love his vids and get pissed off when he dissappears for weeks on end 😁

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

MayMad wrote:

Don’t watch, or poke your eyes out if you can’t help yourself. 

Seriously though, can’t you just clear your cookies?

By the way, I don’t think even fake streamers from Germany can do a trillion euros a spin 😊

Not looking for an argument mate, just came on Channel wondering where bandit went as I love his vids and get pissed off when he dissappears for weeks on end 😁

Nah dude fair points, I was just surprised how many videos popped up on a site like that, that has under 18s on it with streamers throwing such large stakes and wins, with the whole YouTube argument about age gating I was surprised Facebook didn’t have it….. doesn’t  take much to surprise me tho ..oh look a tree ….

igc-rm WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Last I knew due to my kids wanting it, they had to be 13 to join fraudbook. I think it’s a tough call who cares less about people, the entire gambling industry or fb.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)