How’s your day been

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Now then everyone, hope you’ve all had a better day than me!

Been a day of uni from 9-4, came home, wasn’t SUPPOSED to be playing football but got goaded into it by my mates.

Well.

I’ve saved you all the more graphic image of my toes, but yeah, went to intercept a pass close range, didn’t plant my foot in time, ball pushed my ankle inwards, put my body weight on. CRACK.

Went to a and e, the woman took one look at it and before she even examined it she says yeah you’ll have to come back for an X-ray.

So now I’m bed bound, plenty of uni work to do and nowhere to go for a few weeks, hellish ey!

Looks like I’ll be on here a bit more regularly.

AND I’ve no way of getting to the bank, so if I ever fancied a tenner or something I could’nt even put money in and have a go so it’s win:win really! ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ouch ?. Plenty of rest for you mate. Remember breaking my leg playing footy years ago. You’ll be on the mend in no time.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Ouch ?. Plenty of rest for you mate. Remember breaking my leg playing footy years ago. You’ll be on the mend in no time.

Thanks mate, I certainly hope so hahaha, the pain was unreal. The worst pain I’ve felt in my life.

I tore the ligaments in my knee and played on with my knee coming out of place for 15 minutes and the pain was nowhere near as bad. Dizziness, sweating, nausea. I wish it was recorded so I could relive it all, it sounds weird but on mute, couldn’t hear that crack again ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Gutted mate! Get plenty of rest (well, you’re sort of forced to now…) and it’ll mend in no time! I also hear broken bones repair stronger than before 😉

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Get a big bandage on that, go down the union pub and get some Sympathy ma man ????

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Ouch, why did they not x Ray it when you were at a@e ??

Malkychamp WANTED $486
    Outlaw

Going to need some bigger socks lad

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Going to need some bigger socks lad

I’ll be 40 clem in no time, especially the way I eat ?

Hacko1 wrote:

Ouch, why did they not x Ray it when you were at a@e ??

Our local hospitals X-ray department shuts at 9pm, part of a lack of funding and government cuts ??

Stevie25 wrote:

Get a big bandage on that, go down the union pub and get some Sympathy ma man ????

Mate I went for a slash in the middle of the night, it took 15 minutes and it was killing for 15 minutes after wish I just pissed the bed instead ?

Biohazard wrote:

Gutted mate! Get plenty of rest (well, you’re sort of forced to now…) and it’ll mend in no time! I also hear broken bones repair stronger than before ?

Haha I hope so mate, gutted I’ll be out for a while, going to have a huge knock on effect for uni aswell but what can I do! ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Now then everyone, hope you’ve all had a better day than me!

Been a day of uni from 9-4, came home, wasn’t SUPPOSED to be playing football but got goaded into it by my mates.

Well.

I’ve saved you all the more graphic image of my toes, but yeah, went to intercept a pass close range, didn’t plant my foot in time, ball pushed my ankle inwards, put my body weight on. CRACK.

Went to a and e, the woman took one look at it and before she even examined it she says yeah you’ll have to come back for an X-ray.

So now I’m bed bound, plenty of uni work to do and nowhere to go for a few weeks, hellish ey!

Looks like I’ll be on here a bit more regularly.

AND I’ve no way of getting to the bank, so if I ever fancied a tenner or something I could’nt even put money in and have a go so it’s win:win really! ??

Ouchie!

Hope you are ok! And don’t forget to rest and look after yourself ☺️

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I’ll be fine haha I’ve got an excuse not to move now I suppose ??‍♂️

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)