How to?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Oscabar WANTED $3
    Outlaw

How do I join the fantasy football?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Oscabar wrote:

How do I join the fantasy football?

Hi mate

The Bandit quoted my email with all the details but here is an extract of it below.

if you enter all I need is £10 entry fee and a valid email address to keep you updated throughout the season.

thanks

Good morning all

It doesn’t feel that long ago since I was paying out last season’s record prize pot but the Premier League Dream Team is ready to go for season 2018/19.

Go Hard or Go Home private league has been set up for its 11th and hopefully successive record breaking season! If you were involved in it last season as soon as you enter your team you should automatically re-join however, if you don’t or for any new recruits the code is 5315-1768.

Just incase you have forgotten the website is https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Looking at breaking last season’s record entrant total of 379 so please feel free to forward this email onto any friends, family or work colleagues.

Not looking to make any major changes to last season but all depends on the numbers and prize pot. Entry fee will remain at £10 and must be paid by opening weekend Friday 10th August.

Can you pay your fee to me directly or send to my account

Sort Code: 80-4629

Account: 01018108

HAGGIS WANTED $4
    Outlaw

How do I join mate

[email protected]

Mike Skinny WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Can I have your PayPal ? Can’t find a card reader to add you in and pay by online!! Im [email protected]

thanks

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Mike Skinny wrote:

Can I have your PayPal ? Can’t find a card reader to add you in and pay by online!! Im [email protected]

thanks

Hi Mike

Paypal is [email protected]

Let me know when you send and I can confirm receipt

thanks

paul

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)