How to stop… Sort of!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taylor2597 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Anyone have any remedies on how to come to limit yourself? I enjoy gambling but become compulsive (9k debt for a 21 year old isn’t good) but part of me wants to stop. But then it’s something I enjoy. I’m under GamStop now so only access is Fobt’s which are just a killer (wish I didn’t do the gamstop) deposit limits don’t work as you can just reverse it yourself!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi mate if i was you should exclude from the bookies as if your going to them to just play slots its not good. I enjoy playing myself znd betting but i only have access to an account where money is put in for me by the wife so i don’t do my brains chasing a bonus or big win lol and it works well for me maybe it could for you.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

9k debt is a fair bit for a young lad, don’t want it getting any bigger a’s you will have bigger responsibilities in a few years, Joining Gamstop was a good move mate! I still miss the slots myself but at least my debt is shrinking, the Fobts will be paperweights come next April. I can’t wait. Well done fella.

idontknowwhoiam2k16 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

It might not work but give this a try (its worked for me previously) open an ISA where you have to give either a week or a months notice to withdraw money. Compulsive gambling is mainly on the spot, if you cant access the money you cant spend it. It won’t work with everyone though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)