how to deposit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CrazedMuffin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey everyone, not sure if this is a hush point as i cant see any information about it.

How do i deposit to the likes of BC Game now? I’ve got my account, I have a crypto.com wallet with usdt in, but it asks about the travel rules. Is there a different wallet i need or is it game over I cant deposit now that I’m in the UK?

Thanks in advance

Rikki_Starrett WANTED $2
    Outlaw

CrazedMuffin wrote:

Hey everyone, not sure if this is a hush point as i cant see any information about it.

How do i deposit to the likes of BC Game now? I’ve got my account, I have a crypto.com wallet with usdt in, but it asks about the travel rules. Is there a different wallet i need or is it game over I cant deposit now that I’m in the UK?

Thanks in advance

I’m having the same issue – I’m using Nord VPN just like Steve, I’ve opened and funded my crypto.com wallet, but cannot deposit at BC Game. Just going around in circles.

Slot WANTED $40
    Outlaw

for new users is easy to use Skrill

1 make a deposit and select money to be used for gambling

2 withdraw money

3 select USDT Tether past deposit link amount and press sent

Travel rules are just data collection by wallets like crypto. com, they want to know where you spend your money, the most important is to give the right deposit link you copy from BC..if you still try to use Crypto. com I will just tape bc gaming on travel rules and send a small amount like 1 USDT see if you get credit on BC account

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)