How tf is this even allowed?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Heartbreaking! What a piece of shit

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Zero wins. ??

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

That is brutal. Never seen that before, not on that slot anyway

Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I once got a 0.5x win on WWTBAM from eight spins after losing the first gamble on two previous bonuses I chickened out and took 8 spins. It happens and it sucks. So three bonuses paid 0.5x. The absolute worst thing was that I had played the last set of spins at a higher stake than I normally do which made it sting so much more.

mrsdoyle1968 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Diamond Mine got me this afternoon, 800+ spins (only on 40p luckily), bonus finally dropped in and 12 dead spins followed, not one single win!  Picked jaw up from the floor and in true gambler style thought “I’m not having that, must chase another”.  After about 40 or 50 spins, bonus dropped in again and it paid out around 250x

batman22 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

as much as this is heartbreaking and i do feel for you on this…its free spins not free wins.

ive had some really shit bonuses before and i sit there and fucking swear my arse off at it…but its not gonna change it.

i think that on all games there should be a bonus guarantee so you don’t end up with fuck all

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Never seen it before on Bonanza either, that’s why I shared it. It’s discouraging to play it tho, because it can take 100s of spins to bonus the bastard.

batman22 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

its not just that one though…theres loads of em…like extra chill…white rabbit etc…the mega-ways games mainly…i get it…why program a game with a near 0 bonus…it just takes the fun out of the game and makes you wanna not play anymore

D3sp3rado WANTED $36
    Outlaw

High volatility games wouldn’t pay big if they didn’t pay crap also.

I believe money not won on bonuses like this or similar, are put into a “pot”, something in the programming.

I could be totally wrong.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

batman22 wrote:

its not just that one though…theres loads of em…like extra chill…white rabbit etc…the mega-ways games mainly…i get it…why program a game with a near 0 bonus…it just takes the fun out of the game and makes you wanna not play anymore

They haven’t programmed it in. In the bonus on BTG games, each spin is random. So, unfortunately, zero bonuses are possible here. However, some providers do program it in, in a way, such as Blueprints.

D3sp3rado wrote:

High volatility games wouldn’t pay big if they didn’t pay crap also.

I believe money not won on bonuses like this or similar, are put into a “pot”, something in the programming.

I could be totally wrong.

Yeah, there’s no pot or compensation – it’s all random. Historic wagers mean nothing with online slots!

LC2017 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Yep that’s why it’s never good to OTT chase a bonus, amount of times i’ve done it on fishin frenzy and eye of horus and literally got 0 x or 1 x, always got to remember even when you get the bonus no guarantee it’s going to be great, most of the time you are lucky to get 50 x +

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)