How many spins??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Hi folks,

Just thought I’d start a thread on longest losing cycle or cold spell.

I am currently 1200+ spins into Raging rhino. Triggered free spins 3 times only. All bonus guarantee! Rtp of 63%..horrible figures.

Whats the worst run abyone has experienced?

It can’t all be big wins!!!?

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I was 1680 spins for a bonus on Bonanza i believe, also done 1300 and 1200 on that game. Have been over 1000 spins on Venture a fair few times too. Knight’s Life, that is another 4 figure spin for a bonus jobby of mine lol There have been many, lots of people say to just leave, i am not good at the leaving without a bonus part 😀

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

its just down to luck i had back to back bonus on Bonanza,both payed ok had nice cashout

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Approx 2300 spins on Montezuma was my worst ever (spread over 2 weeks). And every one of those was a manual click – your soul feels destroyed after a while!

Current worst is Danger. 800 spins and counting (but haven’t touched it for nearly a month since).

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

901 spins on Hanzo’s Dojo over the weekend, 1 bonus that i got very early. 65% RTP for me so far. Done over 1000 spins without a bonus on Magic Mirror deluxe 2.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Well..it’s reassuring to know I’m not the only one being ripped off with the slots!?

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Ok…so maybe talking through my pocket here..but videoslots is terrible for me!! 1000+ spins knights life no bonus..600+ spins no bonus and rtp of 33% on each???

I just cant seem to ever win on this site..anyone else experienced this??

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

600+ spins on donuts that is..

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Currently on 2350 spins on bonanza, last bonus paid 1052 on 2 pound bet. I have been spinning at 20p but will up it to 2 pound when I get home. I play bonanza loads and I don’t thinks it’s to that much with how many spins you have but more to do with wagering, if I had played 2 pound from the start I am confident the bonus would have dropped in by now.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

aps31 wrote:

Currently on 2350 spins on bonanza, last bonus paid 1052 on 2 pound bet. I have been spinning at 20p but will up it to 2 pound when I get home. I play bonanza loads and I don’t thinks it’s to that much with how many spins you have but more to do with wagering, if I had played 2 pound from the start I am confident the bonus would have dropped in by now.

What do u mean more to do with wagering? So you’re saying 2 pound stakes would have wagered more..thus giving u a bonus quicker?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

aps31 wrote:

I can say with full certainty that it is just down to luck. The bet sizing doesn’t matter.

Pub slots are compensated of course, so the “wagering” on these does dictate the outcome of each spin. For online slots, this is not the case.

brizman WANTED $46
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

aps31 wrote:

I can say with full certainty that it is just down to luck. The bet sizing doesn’t matter.

Pub slots are compensated of course, so the “wagering” on these does dictate the outcome of each spin. For online slots, this is not the case.

May i ask, why can you say with full certainty?

Kensan WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Had yesterday about 1050 spins on Bonanza for a bonus and my second place is Danger with about 700 spins, It’s our fault that we keep playing these games

holdthebellsmate WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Captain Venture no bonus in about 600 spins, only play a few spins now and again because it is such a jenky slot. Not a fan of the high variance slots but Gonzo’s and Immortal Romance can rope me in for 500+ spins at times because the bonus round potential and they can go large in the base.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

brizman wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

aps31 wrote:

May i ask, why can you say with full certainty?

Because that’s how they work. They are random, and heavily regulated to ensure that this is the case. The only exception to this is if you see the words “this game is compensated” in the info, which is very rare for online slots and is generally only reserved for pub or low jackpot gaming slots.

When you click spin on an online slot, a random string is generated and that string outlines the win made from that spin – this will then dictate the outcome of the spin in a graphical format. It does not know how much you have already wagered. So, unlike pub slots, you cannot force a jackpot or be “due” a win.

It’s important that people know this, as believing anything else can be very dangerous for chasing losses.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)