How long did it take for your first 1000x hit?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    HarrisonG64 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Been slotting almost a year now, playing regularly, 3/4 times a week, never hit the promised land of 1000x yet.

Just wondering how long it took you guys and gals?

Cheers.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I hit more 1000x lost then 1000x win :p

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

hard to believe mate but my 3rd spin ever online haha i was watching bandit a few years ago play captain venture and thought id give it a go 50 quid in put it on 1 pound spins stupid i know on a small deposit and hit the bonus and i got a 1390x win

HarrisonG64 WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Smig wrote:

hard to believe mate but my 3rd spin ever online haha i was watching bandit a few years ago play captain venture and thought id give it a go 50 quid in put it on 1 pound spins stupid i know on a small deposit and hit the bonus and i got a 1390x win

lol i’m not angry I promise! Nice hit though, £50 is my usual deposit as I play on small stakes for more enjoyment and play-time.

Congrats!

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I hit lot of  time over 1000x on Rais Of Marlin Pyramidion  Dragon Tribe Montezuma  Captain venture my ever biggest hit was on DOA2 just over 19k and Star Clusters just over 20k,since my last big win I did not play much maybe 2-3 times on small deposit for now I find slots boring maybe end of the year I give another try

https://youtu.be/xmghR_4BuMU

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

this year was good for me,last year lost a lot

Allonthefavourite WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Mine took about an hour of my first ever deposit.

£200 on Casumo

Jamming Jars on £1 spins , 1045x.

Since then had over 1000x about 20 times on Jammin , Genie Jackpots , Danger , Book Of Dead and Lil Devil.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Break da bank….. all the blue gems and a couple of wilds in the bonus….. happy days…..ahhh when games were simple.

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

My first 1000x was so out the blue….I’d been out with work down the snooker and darts hall all evening, then everybody came back to mine. Ended up with everybody asleep bar me, so I headed to bed at around 3am and for some reason stuck the iPad on. I had about £50 in Cashino and was playing American Dad on 40p, but the balance wasn’t going up or down so I stuck it on £2, and with my eyes shut (!) hammered the start button. Heard the bonus-the Alien thing, ten wilds, 25 free spins. Had no idea how the slot worked, three spins I realised it was ten wilds per spin so I busted out my phone and filmed the whole thing! Took 20 minutes to play through and went for just under 3 grand. Luckiest raise yet!

Horseykim WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Rainbow Riches on Betfred when you used to get the progressive pots.  Had only just started with online gambling and hit a 2600x then a 1000x the next day. Have only hit one other since on Magic mirrors in around 6 years.

GetOuttaThere WANTED $10
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing online slots since 2015 or so and I believe I got my first 1000x in mid-2016 in demo mode Golden Ticket. Yeah, a bummer that was. Think it was Bonanza a year or so later that got me my real +1000x, on 20 cents no less.

Until I tried out DOA2 those kinds of wins were really rare, but in the last three months I’ve hit several wildlines on DOA2, biggest one having paid 28,852x (9 cent bet although it was a €6 feature buy). Give DOA2 a try!

DQ2017 WANTED $20
    Outlaw

About 2 years, been playing slots online for 3 years. Only hit my first 1000x last year which was on Diamond Mine £1 stake, hit a £1008 win in the base game believe it or not!

The second one was Feb this year, hit a 1100 x win on DHV (on a £1 stake again)

And that’s it, which I think is pretty crap considering I play everyday and only ever on £1 ?‍♀️

So for me they’re extremely rare, but I guess for some lucky people they’re not.

Srx23 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Not quite related but I was messing about on Thundercats last night trying to get every bonus and this dropped in in the base from Panthro’s link up!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)