How is this possible or even allowed?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

I deposited £120 pound earlier today, I played in the numerous games on 20p stakes I didn’t hit one bonus not 1, a mean shocked is an understatement, it actually started off as me wanting to do a bonus hunt then it literally turned into nothing, got to say I’ve never had that before and yes might be rare but tbh it’s actually disgusting, including base wins which there wasn’t anything to shout about that’s in the region of probably 800x my bet for absolutely nothing a mean really, honestly makes me never ever want to play them again, can take the good with the bad but got no words to describe that utter disgrace!!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Shit isn’t it when it’s like that 🙁

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

🤔👀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

£120 and no bonus is pretty damn rough 😓

Smellslikearmpit WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Happened to me too, no bonus from like a 500x plus deposit playing stuff like Goonies, Beavis and Butthead, 7 Sins, easy to bonus stuff but nope, also happened to Low Stake Slots over on Youtube the other day with a massive £450 and they play on 20p usually and not one bonus, says it at the beginning of this video, slots aren’t fun anymore and don’t even give you a chance right now…

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

The devil wrote:

I deposited £120 pound earlier today, I played in the numerous games on 20p stakes I didn’t hit one bonus not 1, a mean shocked is an understatement, it actually started off as me wanting to do a bonus hunt then it literally turned into nothing, got to say I’ve never had that before and yes might be rare but tbh it’s actually disgusting, including base wins which there wasn’t anything to shout about that’s in the region of probably 800x my bet for absolutely nothing a mean really, honestly makes me never ever want to play them again, can take the good with the bad but got no words to describe that utter disgrace!!

When the slots shave a “ fuck you world” and sit there with two finger up we al suffer…

rough game sesh for sure …

Blackkbeauty WANTED $3
    Outlaw

This has been happening for awhile ever since the stakes were  reduce in the betting shops and lowering of the RTP at regular intervals

I don’t even play my favourite games anymore -the games that gave me pleasure have all changed  for example base games payout is consistently low which for the inexperience player one  could believe  they are winning but if the base payout is considerably lower than your stake you are  actually losing consistently and your money don’t last as long!

Nobody can give the excuse.,  well it’s gambling , I have been gambling for years and I can tell you,  bonuses  are rare these days and base payout are low

It  is  no longer fun , where is the thrill? The enjoyment has gone forever .The belief that I had a chance of winning big has gone -this is no longer possible

These days I only deposit  low and when it gone , I don’t deposit again, what for ,m- to have 40 dead’s spins , no thanks! .I also don’t re deposit because there a high probability that I have dead’s spins, low  payout, no bonus  and I will become bored!.

If only the Bandit …. would release all his old videos on DVD what enjoyment- these days are sadly gone forever

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)