How do you play your session?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

How do you guys play as in stakes, deposit size and go to games?

I usually deposit a tenner and play book of dead on 10p either down to a fiver or a bonus then go over to frankie on 20p if I’m up around 20quid I’ll play moon princess and danger and if they go well I’ll try something random if not I usually dedicate the last ten to diamond mine, hasn’t done me too well recently though lol

it changes from time to time, a few months ago I used to start on danger everytime..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I change what slots I play every time really. I often start with £500, play on £1 to £1.50 spins, go bust within half an hour and go find something else to do!

If I manage to accrue a big balance, I play Fruit Warp on bigger stakes.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Depends how much of a session I want I guess, if I want a night of slots I’ll do £100 and get 200% bonus and start on 60-80p and then scale down if it’s not going well..I know it would make more sense to increase the stakes but sometimes I just want a long session and not bust town after 30 minutes.

Normally though I’ll stick £20 in and play Captain Venture, Lucky lady’s charms or Dolphin pearls deluxe on 20p for 100 spins and hope to hit a decent bonus then over to Book of Dead.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I change what slots I play every time really. I often start with £500, play on £1 to £1.50 spins, go bust within half an hour and go find something else to do!

Got to love them spikey prickly bastards. ??

lisalighten WANTED $10
    Outlaw

i normally deposit £20-30 play bonanza on 20p and when i get a feature move up to 40 then 60. if thats playing crap 20p ted. then if i still have money or get bored try a random slot

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

for me i deposit 100.00 and play 1.00 spins if i hit something ill up my stake nothing to crazy  but ill only play a set amount on each slot it doesn’t always work but its my system and has payed off in the past

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I used to do this before I stopped, then went onto Jammin Jars £1/2 to try and hit a big 1.. Unfortunately I had to give up on that, and have took an extended break ???

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I either deposit £1k/£500 and do a bonus hunt or take a bonus normally 100% for £200 or £100 (whatever is available) and just play a variety of games, always stick to £1.20 – £1.50 stake. I do the bonus hunts so there is always something to withdraw at the end. I rarely raise the stakes even after a big win, which can make wagering take an eternity when I hit bonus money.

I’ll only cashout in the bonus sessions before hitting bonus money if its satisfied my itch. Normally at least 3 hours play.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Jamhoody wrote:

for me i deposit 100.00 and play 1.00 spins if i hit something ill up my stake nothing to crazy  but ill only play a set amount on each slot it doesn’t always work but its my system and has payed off in the past

I always think about trying a set amount of spins but I always feel its due so set myself a bottom line instead lol, I reckon it’s probably wiser your way ?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

People!!!!!!

DONT FALL FOR THIS QUESTION!

ITS INFORMATION THAT THE A.I WANTS!

just kidding. I start with 50 and do 60p spins.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Usually line up a 250 to start and hit live roulette aiming for 500. Then whatever slots I wanna play or test, or a bonus buy session if I’m in the mood. If the first 250 goes wrong then it’s a 500 reload and straight on the slots. My usual cash out point is a 2k balance I’ll withdraw 1k and go higher stakes with the rest. This either works well , or is a waste of a grand 😀

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Lately it’s just been jammin scars and book of the dead, my last 50 from 200 will go on bonanza. Haven’t had a cashout in over 2months now and only playing those games. If my balance were to exceed 800 I would try random games, thinking about returning to the original games which I used to win on- break the bank again, lions pride,some other old micro gaming machines

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)