Hot run officially over!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The last 2 days has brought me back down to reality! My hot run was nice while it lasted!

2k down last 2 days. Remember those machines always win in the end.

Gonna go hang me head in shame for the next 48 hours. ….. fack!!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Unfortunately many of us know all too well after a lovely hot streak, it’s easy to start feeling invincible only to be brought back to earth with a major bump. God knows I’ve done it enough times and following The Bandit’s Twitter account, looks like he’s just had that experience again tonight on his Reel King adventures.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Would always recommend timing out for a couple of days after your hot streak has ended. Its brutal when the slots take back all your winnings.

I’m sure your hot streak will come back soon 🙂

Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

It hasn’t. Tried 300 bucks last night. I might aswell has just deposited right to ojo and videoslots bank account. I might be playing at to high of stakes thinking my run will come back. I’m playing at 2.00 to 4.00. Maybe a 1.00 session and no bonus buys. I did manage to max/max Vikings on a 80.00 bet. Which was nice

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

I think when depositing you should probably have a 200 x limit on what you play. So if you play 50p stake deposit 100, 1 pound – 200 and so on. This will give you a good amount of time on a game and maybe even allow for multiple games. That being said I don’t follow my own advice  I have dabbled in higher stakes and now don’t get the same appreciation for wins on smaller stakes. I usually play hard and fast much like I do on roulette. So my sessions are often cut short if I don’t get a bonus or hits quickly. My swings are insane but probably not good in the long run really.

Mitchdagitxh WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I understand what you mean. When I hit 100.00 bucks on a 1.00 spin I always think well wtf. If I had it on 3.00 ot woulda been 300

Instead of just being over the moon with my 100x win.  I think breaks will help in that department though. A 1 or 2 week break will have you loving lower stake wins again. Me too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)