Horse winners and forty bets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Johnw WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Had a nice start to the day had 3 winners ok prices went downhill from there.started to up my bet loser loser last race at Limerick my last fiver put on a 40/1 chance and holy shit photo finish he just won holy shit 200 quid plus fiver back .then put 5 pound both teams to score on the late kick off got 6/1 all and all not 2 bad 170 up.happy days

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Nice escape mate, just be careful chasing, it usually only ends up one way eh! I remember doing similar many years ago, i had a £5k balance from small betting and trading the horses and then this one day i got involved, each bet was bigger than the last, it didn’t take long to be in last chance saloon with £1,000 on a 6/1 lol! In running the horse went out to 80/1+ and the writing is pretty much on the wall there…… well he then decided to press the turbo and got up for a 7k return, screaming and shouting all over the place i was, i was round the in laws at the time too lol 😀

Cobolt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

bandit any chance of a group/ community game were everyone donated to a kitty and winnings are split between all players. Depending on the donation returnes a percentage. Love watching all the videos and I would love to have a stake in one of the streams would be amazing

EnglishGuy WANTED $99
    Outlaw

Cobolt wrote:

bandit any chance of a group/ community game were everyone donated to a kitty and winnings are split between all players. Depending on the donation returnes a percentage. Love watching all the videos and I would love to have a stake in one of the streams would be amazing

There are legal implications in doing something like this mate.. i think you will find its a big big no-no….

micers123 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Nice escape mate, just be careful chasing, it usually only ends up one way eh! I remember doing similar many years ago, i had a £5k balance from small betting and trading the horses and then this one day i got involved, each bet was bigger than the last, it didn’t take long to be in last chance saloon with £1,000 on a 6/1 lol! In running the horse went out to 80/1+ and the writing is pretty much on the wall there…… well he then decided to press the turbo and got up for a 7k return, screaming and shouting all over the place i was, i was round the in laws at the time too lol ?

yeah chasing is bad i have now empty new year :)))

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Cobolt wrote:

Think it’s a slippery slope mate anybody on here who is signed up to Gamstop is then gambling and if was a winning punt could very well entice people back to gambling would be nice in an ideal world but think the negatives outweigh the positives

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)