Horrendous rtp on slots

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After going in services on the motorway today i noticed ladys lucky charm was a new game on a £500 jackpot machine. Thought might have a cheeky tenner but thought to check the rtp first. Well was i shocked when i read 88% on a £2 pound stake. I remember slots at 94% in arcades then been reduced to 92% and in bookies some are 91% but 88% really ? Absolute daylight robbery. Problem is i check but how many do you think check the rtp. 1 in 10 perhaps or even 1 in 20. Not many anyway. Needless to save i didn’t play the £10 and walked straight out.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Yeah services are shite for machines, you will usually find the normal pub fruit type machines on the lowest legal setting of 70% in there too. Scandalous really!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah they were 70%. Mind you they did always pay for the cigs everyday years ago. Excuse me nice lady in the shop the fruit machine didn’t pay me out £3. Here you are sir. Thanks 10 benson and hedges please.??

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Good man Haz.. Not giving them your hard earned Cash ?

As Bandit says its bloody awful. ?

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

The Bandit wrote:

Yeah services are shite for machines, you will usually find the normal pub fruit type machines on the lowest legal setting of 70% in there too. Scandalous really!

And yet we all play them if we are in the pub.   You wander in for a drink and the hypnotic flashing and subliminal messages chanting, play us, don’t waste your money on drink and women drag us over to them 🙂

I can handle the RTP, I can even handle the subliminal messages but I do want to punch that asshole centurion in the mouth every time the  bonus doesnt come in on a mega tease and it bleats out a sympathetic “aaahhh” – it it was that fu**ing concerned for my welfare it would have dropped the symbols in

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

And yet we all play them if we are in the pub.   You wander in for a drink and the hypnotic flashing and subliminal messages chanting, play us, don’t waste your money on drink and women drag us over to them ?

I can handle the RTP, I can even handle the subliminal messages but I do want to punch that asshole centurion in the mouth every time the  bonus doesnt come in on a mega tease and it bleats out a sympathetic “aaahhh” – it it was that fu**ing concerned for my welfare it would have dropped the symbols in

Even when peeping tom does stick his head up it says either reels maximus or bonus reels and still gives you fuck all. ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)