Honesty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

In an open message, I’d just like to say, big respect to Steve for his latest video. Only managed to watch half last night before I had to head out, finished watching it just now.

The clarity and level of detail that Steve provided in that video shows, once again, that he is different from most of the streamers out there. Can you see many others doing a video like this one? Don’t criticize him. We should be thanking him for showing us this dark side of gambling. He is always open about the pitfalls of gambling, and shows a fair balance between his losses and his wins.

My only advice to you, Steve, and you’ve basically said it yourself in the video – take some time off. Give yourself space for a reset, it’ll be easier to drop the stakes after a cool-off period. I hope this loss was substantial enough to take a step back now and not return. You said it yourself, you just needed that big hit to close it off – keep to your word!

Look forward to seeing you back again when you choose to return. 🙂

Thanks,
    Jack

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Sounds full of myself but I really don’t need to see the dark side of gambling however, I fully agree it is good to show it for those who think the sun shines out of slot gamblings arse. A friend of mine left me with nothing but an i told you so I didnt want or need to hand out. She went on SV and played diamond mine which went fuckin crazy and left her having to complete wagering. She had me finish it and I withdrew £300 to her DD card. She went back thinking it would happen again after I told her to run away with the money. You’ve worked out the rest.

I’m one of those who feels it for the guy in the bookies who does a grand for nothing and smashes the machine up. Not condoning his actions but understanding the sheer frustration.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

I love Steve’s honesty and really do appreciate, it adds a sense of humility that no other streamer brings.

I just hope that’s the last of the reel king, it’s had it’s run, just like the swarm. He was incredibly lucky not to be 19k down a few weeks back!

I’d love to see the good old bonus chases coming back, part of the allure was seeing things I’ve never had chance to see before!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Sounds full of myself but I really don’t need to see the dark side of gambling however, I fully agree it is good to show it for those who think the sun shines out of slot gamblings arse. A friend of mine left me with nothing but an i told you so I didnt want or need to hand out. She went on SV and played diamond mine which went fuckin crazy and left her having to complete wagering. She had me finish it and I withdrew £300 to her DD card. She went back thinking it would happen again after I told her to run away with the money. You’ve worked out the rest.

I’m one of those who feels it for the guy in the bookies who does a grand for nothing and smashes the machine up. Not condoning his actions but understanding the sheer frustration.

See, I’m with you here. I don’t either. I know full well, first hand, the dark side of gambling. However, there were too many people for my liking cropping up on this forum commenting that Reel King was broke, or could be exploited etc. and that was concerning me a lot. It’s a dangerous way to think. But this new video sort of puts all of that to bed, thankfully. So I am grateful for it, for the community.

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

I love Steve’s honesty and really do appreciate, it adds a sense of humility that no other streamer brings.

I just hope that’s the last of the reel king, it’s had it’s run, just like the swarm. He was incredibly lucky not to be 19k down a few weeks back!

I’d love to see the good old bonus chases coming back, part of the allure was seeing things I’ve never had chance to see before!

Totally agree bud! I’m hoping Reel King is left alone now (wishful thinking as I know it’s Steve’s fave haha), and we get to see a range of other games 🙂

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Bandit I love and appreciate your honesty mate but I also feel like you have to get to a stage where you stop feeling like you have to keep explaning yourself, honestly mate these people hating on you will never ever be satisfied, they are jealous twisted people who are not worth your time and will always find reasons to have a dig and bad mouth you.

I really feel like these soppy twa*s are starting to take a toll on you mate and that’s a shame.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

In an open message, I’d just like to say, big respect to Steve for his latest video. Only managed to watch half last night before I had to head out, finished watching it just now.

The clarity and level of detail that Steve provided in that video shows, once again, that he is different from most of the streamers out there. Can you see many others doing a video like this one? Don’t criticize him. We should be thanking him for showing us this dark side of gambling. He is always open about the pitfalls of gambling, and shows a fair balance between his losses and his wins.

My only advice to you, Steve, and you’ve basically said it yourself in the video – take some time off. Give yourself space for a reset, it’ll be easier to drop the stakes after a cool-off period. I hope this loss was substantial enough to take a step back now and not return. You said it yourself, you just needed that big hit to close it off – keep to your word!

Look forward to seeing you back again when you choose to return. ?

Thanks, Jack

Don’t think there’s a single slot streamer as open and as honest as Bandit is to us. And i dont think there even will be. Its a crown that will never be removed from his head. He is the rightful king we all chose, and “Long May He Reign”

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Or maybe he fucked up , with the full screen jackpots . He normally takes everything to the ladder no exceptions . He broke the system he normally does . But yeah just leave it alone . Ha ha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)