Holy diver is it DHV2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Rumour going that holy diver is the sequel to DHV2 . Surely not !

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Nah the sequel to DHV is a different game, well at least it was when i saw it haha – Holy Diver is a new concept with its “Reel Adventure” brain i think, i actually cannot wait to play this one, just watching the little dude running is awesome to me haha

TheMagnetSpitter WANTED $34
    Outlaw

DHV2 will no doubt have the buy feature option and be able to gamble it away right after? lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I think they are moving away from the feature buys, when i spoke to Nik (BTG guy) in Vegas he seemed to indicate that.

Outlaw

That’s good imo, part of the fun is trying to trigger it

Slots like Viking and Chilli are awful for the gamble as well, just get them back to 12 spins and on 1x and get the slot back to giving out wins to build the multiplier

Millionaire and Chilli have to be the vilest slots for dead spins in the feature, its like the player is being forced to try and go for more spins by default.

joshnadin WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Nope, Nik from BTG has stated that DHV2 will be released at ‘some point’ in January; however when this is no one seems to know.

However, a little birdie has told me that the soundtrack that is going to be featured in DHV2 is a very well known song!

BTG do seem to have started a trend amongst other providers with feature buy slots, I too hope that slot providers move away from feature buys as we all know they can be rather dangerous and degenerate. I’m also just not to keen on the concept as it seems to take the fun away from playing the slot IMO.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’ve seen the game and can confirm, the music is epic 😀

Outlaw

White Rabbit isn’t to bad for it, because collecting coins and decreasing the buy for it does add some extra fun dimension imo, they should have left it at that though

But they’ve gone bonkers with it, and Vikings is the ultimate p*** take with it as well, being able to buy the slot feature and then just p*** it away whilst trying to gamble the thing to max spins and multiplier is playing on gamblers instinct to go for it.

Look at RocknRollas the other night, literally gets to 27 spins and 8x and it bins him 2 off the finish, that is massively tilting to anyone never mind gamblers

Outlaw

I will say RockNRollas logic made no sense at 8x though, he was collecting at 9x? what is the point of going for one x? if you get to where he got you might as well collect or go for the 10x, you don’t bin it off one of the top after going that far imo.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I guess it kind of depends if all the bonuses at all these levels are different bonuses if you get me, like 27 spins x8, would it play out exactly the same just with one less multiplier or is it a completely different bonus to the 27 spins x9?

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Buying a bonus is still a gamble but we as gamblers automatically think that it should pay us at least our money back and go ape when it doesn’t ?

Genie Megaways is the best example of not buying a bonus as the in play features often pay more.

Vikings I would never play, even if you win the bonus in base game play the temptation is too much not too gamble to at least 15 spins and 5X, there should be a ‘base’ win of say 8 spins and 2x that you get if you lose, like Chilli but even that’s brutal to get past the original 8

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

You cannot talk during the bonuses just let the song play out PLEASE ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I’m really interested as to what song is on DHV2 now. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen?

dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

DHV2 – Ring of fire

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

It’s out now. My first impression is that it’s pretty stingy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)