Hit the Knight’s Life wild line

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matty15602 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Third time playing the game, usually avoid it because of the volatility – £0.25p stake, £750 win on the wild line.

Full retrigger on spin 3, 2 scatter retrig a few spins later. 21 spins in total, payout was around £830 on a 25p stake. I was jumping up and down, tried to get the picture but my phone died as I took it and it didn’t save. I still have the payout log on Videoslots but it won’t fit on the big wins section.

Don’t read this and get sucked in though, the game is brutal!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Matty15602 wrote:

Third time playing the game, usually avoid it because of the volatility – £0.25p stake, £750 win on the wild line.

Full retrigger on spin 3, 2 scatter retrig a few spins later. 21 spins in total, payout was around £830 on a 25p stake. I was jumping up and down, tried to get the picture but my phone died as I took it and it didn’t save. I still have the payout log on Videoslots but it won’t fit on the big wins section.

Don’t read this and get sucked in though, the game is brutal!

Ahhh if there’s no picture it didn’t happen 😂😂😂😂😂

im just joking, nice hit the best I’ve ever done is three wilds and a nice symbol …. But …..I’m feeling the temptation to give  it a crack …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)