highs and lows !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nostromo332 WANTED $18
    Blocked

hello to all — firstly i have followed steve for more than  18 months, i live near  Durham city and when Steve was first on, he always got commented on his voice and how it suited his “style of online playing etc” his radio voice !!.  in his video,s. back in the day no one knew what he looked like —- but with his live videos  and also his stream he did with rocknrolla,  it opened up a whole new story, how many people knew about those pigeon jokes and the kick in the dick saying?.  what  can i say about you Steve? well quite a lot really, you gave some money away(18 month or so ago), and my £20 went to a charity for cancer, as my wife had had cancer that year 2016 , and she had  to have a double mastectomy.

nothing can prepare you for that news or what happens afterwards, but watching steve and a  few others brings me a lot of smiles, a lot of highs and lows, and a lot of suspense and action.  your reel king wins of late have me in suspense will it win ???? or will it lose. and yet after you lose we all call you names under out breath lol yes we do (even you do).   sometimes we just don,t know if it will win. that,s  why MRS B comes in to do the job and take all the credit. (she has not lost yet if you check).

but you do an honest stream with no bullshit, we hear and see everything you feel and do. the good and the not so good.

your approach to things are to get on with it, fingers crossed and be in profit at the end, we all know that does not happen all of the time, but there are times you surprise us to no end and it comes out of the blue.

i wish you well in what you do Mr bandit — yes there will be highs and lows but what we want are the highs

At present you have more than 21k followers — may you have many more to follow you and see your success. there is a lot more to you than what we think.(in a good way). (and you know that also).

keep up the good work and we will be there for you waiting for the next upload…………………..  and the next “chances, there are chances” response.

we love your humor and gameplay steve — so keep it up.

i am 56 yrs old — married — have a full time job — i did gamble in the past but when certain things happen you have to change for the better for those around you. i have maybe spent 30 yrs of my life wasting money without any real return,but now times have changed for the better, and my life is how it should be, a normal living one with nothing to be ashamed about or hidden. (look at gamban).i never had to use it, i simply got married and changed my life for the better.   its all about how deep you want to go, or maybe just a little way in to be safe then to come back out.   all the best to you and all who follow you steve , may you have more happy days and bigger wins.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

nice comment 🙂

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

nostromo332 wrote:

hello to all — firstly i have followed steve for more than  18 months, i live near  Durham city and when Steve was first on, he always got commented on his voice and how it suited his “style of online playing etc” his radio voice !!.  in his video,s. back in the day no one knew what he looked like —- but with his live videos  and also his stream he did with rocknrolla,  it opened up a whole new story, how many people knew about those pigeon jokes and the kick in the dick saying?.  what  can i say about you Steve? well quite a lot really, you gave some money away(18 month or so ago), and my £20 went to a charity for cancer, as my wife had had cancer that year 2016 , and she had  to have a double mastectomy.

nothing can prepare you for that news or what happens afterwards, but watching steve and a  few others brings me a lot of smiles, a lot of highs and lows, and a lot of suspense and action.  your reel king wins of late have me in suspense will it win ???? or will it lose. and yet after you lose we all call you names under out breath lol yes we do (even you do).   sometimes we just don,t know if it will win. that,s  why MRS B comes in to do the job and take all the credit. (she has not lost yet if you check).

but you do an honest stream with no bullshit, we hear and see everything you feel and do. the good and the not so good.

your approach to things are to get on with it, fingers crossed and be in profit at the end, we all know that does not happen all of the time, but there are times you surprise us to no end and it comes out of the blue.

i wish you well in what you do Mr bandit — yes there will be highs and lows but what we want are the highs

At present you have more than 21k followers — may you have many more to follow you and see your success. there is a lot more to you than what we think.(in a good way). (and you know that also).

keep up the good work and we will be there for you waiting for the next upload…………………..  and the next “chances, there are chances” response.

i am 56 yrs old — married — have a full time job — i did gamble in the past but when certain things happen you have to change for the better for those around you. i have maybe spent 30 yrs of my life wasting money without any real return,but now times have changed for the better, and my life is how it should be, a normal living one with nothing to be ashamed about or hidden. (look at gamban).i never had to use it, i simply got married and changed my life for the better.   its all about how deep you want to go, or maybe just a little way in to be safe then to come back out.   all the best to you and all who follow you steve , may you have more happy days and bigger wins.

What happened with this guy ?

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

nostromo332 wrote:

Is this a bizarre pisstake, or a genuine (but a bit ott) heartfelt message? I hope it’s the latter but it says ‘blocked’ under his name?? Haha wtf.

All the best to you if it’s legit buddy.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I think he got mad that Steve didn’t reply to this thread and decided to just hate on him instead ?

Guffleshuffle87 WANTED $60
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I think he got mad that Steve didn’t reply to this thread and decided to just hate on him instead ?

Hahahahaha ohhhhhhh yeah. Now I see it.

Kind of reminds me of Jim Carrey in ‘the cable guy’. I can just imagine bandit getting a knock at his door…looking through his front door spyhole to this guy “HELLO…SHTEVEN!”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)