Hi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jjwass91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hello, I’m JJ I’m from Leeds, West Yorkshire. My job is a bin Man, pretty ‘rubbish’ job but it pays the bills. I don’t play slots hardly no more as I got into serious debt before and it basically nearly ended my life, It was a very low point of my life and the addiction was bad. I still have the odd flutter but I set myself limits. Time to think of the family and not myself. Word of warning if you can’t afford to gamble then don’t gamble, I learned the hard way. Anyway enough of that. I love your videos mate it’s my daily dose of slots. Keep up the good work. You’re absolutely mental and I love it. Peace.

Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Hi I am glad you got onto of your gambling and have sorted yourself out. The best thing about the Bandit he don’t hide things and he tells people time and time again that you will lose. There is only one winner in this game and its not the gamblers.

Jjwass91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I got out of it but it was the hardest thing I’ve done, if it wasn’t for my family I’d be in a rot right now. Once it gets good or you it all goes down hill. I was basically working to feed my habit. I blew wages week in, week out. Then I started getting loans out to carry on my addiction.  out. I’m still paying them back, I get flutters in football wins and pay the lions back. I’ve never ever been as low in my life like I was back then. The first step was admitting I was an addict, the help I got was unreal. The debt that I was in nearly made me take my own life. It was a horrible habit and if there is anyone going through what I went through I’d be happy to help them. My life’s changed drastically from back then and I couldn’t be happier.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi mate and welcome to the forum, cheers for popping along and good to hear you have turned things around. You have a very important job there, the country would grind to a halt if there was no one to empty the bins for sure! Fair play to you.

Jjwass91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Hi mate and welcome to the forum, cheers for popping along and good to hear you have turned things around. You have a very important job there, the country would grind to a halt if there was no one to empty the bins for sure! Fair play to you.

Thank you buddy, I’m glad I’ve turned it around, it was a horrible place I was at. Thanks for the videos you post mate, watched you for ages in you tube. Love how you do the videos, always entertaining 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)