Hey bandit lad..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Fucking awesome the fact your trying to mix up the flavours at the mo… to many stale breads out there. Shame a small part  can’t give you props for trying out new styles (especially when everybody else is staying still) without there being a conspiracy theory, ( Craigslots…. not cool and you know what you were suggesting and why you were ) or constructive criticism that isn’t “ throw away 100k” a video….

you said once “ this is my sesh and you’re watching over my shoulder “ good mantra going forward…..you’ve had stellar ideas and the great ones are when your interacting with people or subs, beat the bandit, the World Cup, when your wife randomly topped reel king, give @seedy a mic and throw darts at him all day…..but at least your trying new things, it shows you care about what your putting out…

@seedy …….. cmon you know it’s a good idea…. we could tape you to a spinning chilli wheel and everything…..

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Has @seedy actually been let out of the dungeon yet?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Ive made the dungeon kinda homely I have fiber a PC and a fridge 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

@seedy …….. cmon you know it’s a good idea…. we could tape you to a spinning chilli wheel and everything….

I would rather not i don’t like fairground rides so being stuck to a spinning wheel :/ don’t wanna!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ps beat the bandit …… called it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)