Here’s a rollercoaster story for you all…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

So, I woke up this morning with an email from Aspers. It had a code that credited 3 free scratches of their promotional scratch card, which credits £5 bonuses to your account of either roulette, slots, blackjack or 20p free spins.

I thought F it, why not, what’s the worst that could happen. Loaded up their game board, did my scratch cards and went.

But the scratch card tab never went. It stayed there and it was giving me unlimited scratches and they were all stacking in my account, so I had like £80 roulette with 5x wagering, £120 blackjack with 5x wagering and so on.

Now I know this will most likely go down as bonus abuse, but hey, it’s worth a shot at a shit tonne of free money.

So anyway, I’ve literally whored this out all day, and built a balance of around £450 and withdrew it (well, pending withdrawal that’ll most likely get taken back)

So a few hours passed and I was bored so I checked the promo page and the scratch card was still in my account, so I rinsed it some more, built a balance and, because the bonus terms say maximum £100 convertible funds, each time I completed wagering it’d click down.

So because it’s basically funny money, I went on WWTBAM on £15 stakes, landed the bonus on 10 spins.

It went for £1200, I was sort of buzzing because ‘what if they let me have it’ but inside I knew it wasn’t really mine.

Anyway, the bonus concluded and the 1200 clicked down to £100 because of the terms of the wagering hahaha, now if they let me keep this money I’m going to be pissed off big time ?

Also, soon after the scratchcard was removed from my account, so clearly it was an error on their behalf, but I’m still expecting them to fuck me off!

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

part of me hopes you get it. as I no longer play there. others who are going to lose there and ultimately pay for your gain may not agree.

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Would be nice to have got the £1200, but hey if you get a free £100 for nothing then it’s better than a kick in the bollocks!

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Little update for anyone interested, not looking good I’m afraid! (Bearing in mind their email said enter the code for free scratches, and I got free scratches lol)

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Uh oh!!! ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Chancer . Who would’nt nothing lost and all that .maybe took it a wee bit to far tho .??? defo wort a try.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Chancer . Who would’nt nothing lost and all that .maybe took it a wee bit to far tho .??? defo wort a try.

They’ll get back to me the soonest possible with an update ??‍♂️?

I couldn’t not man haha just keep recycling them until they remove them, of course they’ve noticed irregularities couldn’t let my account go positive could they ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

They’ll get back to me the soonest possible with an update ??‍♂️?

I couldn’t not man haha just keep recycling them until they remove them, of course they’ve noticed irregularities couldn’t let my account go positive could they ??

I would have dun exactly the same mate . It would have probs  flagged up in the 1st instance anyway .but if not better a free tenner than a  fiver ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)