Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Terri12 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Can anyone help I’ve sogned up to one forum but my emails are now getting hammered with everyone who has commented on it is there anyway I can stop them from coming through

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Terri12 wrote:

Can anyone help I’ve sogned up to one forum but my emails are now getting hammered with everyone who has commented on it is there anyway I can stop them from coming through

If you click on Forum at the top, and go down to the “subscriptions” bit, i’d have thought you can turn the follow up emails off in there.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Terri12 wrote:

If you click on Forum at the top, and go down to the “subscriptions” bit, i’d have thought you can turn the follow up emails off in there.

Yes, i’ve just checked… you’ll see the post you’re getting emails from there, just hit the X before the post title and it’ll go away 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Pretty sure you would only get email notifications if you turned them on for any particular thread mate, just switch them off in the same way and nothing would come through….. i would hope lol!

You didn’t turn them on for the latest giveaway thread did you 😀 that would have been a nightmare lol!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)