Help with a ‘Reload’ Bonus on Calzone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Deposited £50 with a 50% match offer giving me a balance of £75

Had a couple of good early wins (never dipped into bonus funds) and had a balance of £775

It showed ‘Real Funds £750’ and ‘Bonus Funds £24’

To withdraw it meant forfeiting the bonus and the withdrawal is now pending. Are my funds likely to be paid?? I never dipped below £50 and max stake was £2

Here’s their ‘Re-load Rules’

– All deposit based bonuses (reload bonuses) must be wagered 30x times the bonus amount as well as 30x the deposit amount relating to the bonus (unless otherwise stated) before any funds can be withdrawn.

– Players can request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering conditions.
    However, the bonus amount and winnings will be forfeited.

– Reload bonuses expire after 30 days.

– Bonus funds and winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus.

– For any bet, placed bets are deducted from the player’s cash balance.

– If no cash balance is available, then the bet placed is deducted from the player’s bonus balance.

– Players that deposit via Skrill or Neteller are NOT eligible for the Welcome Bonus or any other reload bonus.

– Max win under bonus wagering on a 50% up €50 bonus is £1,000 (€1,000).

– Max win under bonus wagering on a 50% up €100 bonus is £2,000 (€2,000).

– Unless otherwise stated, the maximum withdrawal amount you can make from winnings deriving from deposit bonuses and reload bonuses is £5,000 (€5,000).

– Please note that Progressive Jackpots are exempt from the max win limits mentioned above.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Looks like you will just lose the £24 and the rest is yours. You haven’t broken any terms of service so they have no legal reason to stop the withdrawal. Well done.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Thanks mate, withdrawal all approved!

Amazing how slots can go,started yesterday with a £70 deposit on Leo and very quickly managed to get to £300, viewed it as a free roll and a chance to make a good few quid, got hammered very quickly and before I know it I’m redepositing and finished the session down £600 and gutted.

Usual self examination,guilt and anger. Promising myself never playing slots again. Late on I get the bonus offer from Calzone and think £50 won’t kill me but that’s it, no more. £2 stake on Contact and super bonus lands boom £400, quick shot on reactoonz at £1 and Garga lands for £350 total win and it’s withdrawal time, finish the day £100 up and feel like I’ve won a fortune, of course the high point was the £230 profit at the start of the session earlier in the day, I guess I’m no different from most daft gamblers right enough lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nope your no different mate. The up and downs of a gambler eh. Least you managed to finish the day in profit well done. ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)