Help! Looking for a certain video

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alexparker89 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I’m looking the video on reel king which had the massive loss somehow turned into profit. If I remember he was £120k ish down and somehow got into profit. A cracking video. A good friend of mine is desperate to see it.
    Cheers

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Alexparker89 wrote:

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I’m looking the video on reel king which had the massive loss somehow turned into profit. If I remember he was £120k ish down and somehow got into profit. A cracking video. A good friend of mine is desperate to see it. Cheers

Pretty sure that’s  every bandit video ever ……?????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I remember which one you’re on about. I think it was just before the month or 2 break.

Alexparker89 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I can’t find it on YouTube. I’ve got a funny feeling it was only on this site. Any way of finding it that you know of? Long story short. My mate doesn’t believe it and I wouldn’t mind watching it again. Cheers

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

There’s a thread in here with screenshots and a full story of how it all went, I can’t remember what it’s called I’m sure @haz40 will though

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

There’s a thread in here with screenshots and a full story of how it all went, I can’t remember what it’s called I’m sure @haz40 will though

I was looking at this thread yesterday mate and tbh I’m struggling a bit.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

? ? I remember it having a random title.. “so I couldn’t sleep” or something lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Some nights…. i just can’t sleep…

That’s what it’s called ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Don’t think it will have details of that particular session though. The thread generally contained middle of the night sessions not recorded but did have plenty of screenshots. Still worth a read for anyone who is a bit bored and wants to know how the reel king journey began.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)