Help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ant197713 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing wild swarm I’ve built it to max o  £2 £4 and £6 stake I can only deposit so much at a time do the bees count all the time even when not played it for a while as I’ve had over 59 bees in the hive and that 3 days spe t £1685 and had spi s twice on £6 and not even had 20 quid of them and no trinket

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

It doesn’t really work like that mate, it doesn’t matter how many you have collected after you’ve maxed it, it will pop when it pops, think of it like this.. there is a little box of 50 bees.. only one bee has a spot on its back, every time you land a bee it’s picks one out the box and then puts it back, eventually you will pick the one with the spot on its back and pop, don’t matter how many you have collected before

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Fudwoods wrote:

It doesn’t really work like that mate, it doesn’t matter how many you have collected after you’ve maxed it, it will pop when it pops, think of it like this.. there is a little box of 50 bees.. only one bee has a spot on its back, every time you land a bee it’s picks one out the box and then puts it back, eventually you will pick the one with the spot on its back and pop, don’t matter how many you have collected before

Spot on!

Don’t chase the swarm – there is no compensation for previous play.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

That’s some high stakes for a game like this. Please be careful  stick to your limits, and don’t chase. Did you see bandits swarm that he chased on £100 or something and it ended up going for like 5x? Imagine how you will feel if this is one of those ‘dud’ bonuses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)