hello everyone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    olteanstefan WANTED $0
    Outlaw

My name is Stefan I’m 29 y/o from Romania I’m a gambling addict , in the last 5 years I’ve managed to lose all I had got down to 15k debt and  almost lost the family also , now I’m forced to work in another country away from my family 12h/day to get pay the debt , it’s hard struggling with depression and the worst part is that I can only see my 2 y/o kid and my wife like 20 min/day in a mobile screen and I think I need to stay away from them for at least 1 year I fcking miss them like hell and would do anything to start from 0 again but that’s not how life works. In real life guys, that’s what u get when u no longer have control I’m not here to tell u not to gamble (sheit I couldn’t tell myself that) I just wanted to give u a piece of the dark side of it. I’m still not over it I had to block all my online transfers at my bank just to stop, but people like The Bandit help a lot with the content that provides and that’s why I wanna thank him for the effort that he makes for us. Good luck to all you guys out there and remember this story when u are staying on the edge to “the dark side” don’t fcking cross it ! 🙂 Thanks again Bandit love the content been watching you since the beginning waiting day by day for the next video!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

olteanstefan wrote:

My name is Stefan I’m 29 y/o from Romania I’m a gambling addict , in the last 5 years I’ve managed to lose all I had got down to 15k debt and  almost lost the family also , now I’m forced to work in another country away from my family 12h/day to get pay the debt , it’s hard struggling with depression and the worst part is that I can only see my 2 y/o kid and my wife like 20 min/day in a mobile screen and I think I need to stay away from them for at least 1 year I fcking miss them like hell and would do anything to start from 0 again but that’s not how life works. In real life guys, that’s what u get when u no longer have control I’m not here to tell u not to gamble (sheit I couldn’t tell myself that) I just wanted to give u a piece of the dark side of it. I’m still not over it I had to block all my online transfers at my bank just to stop, but people like The Bandit help a lot with the content that provides and that’s why I wanna thank him for the effort that he makes for us. Good luck to all you guys out there and remember this story when u are staying on the edge to “the dark side” don’t fcking cross it ! ? Thanks again Bandit love the content been watching you since the beginning waiting day by day for the next video!

Hi Mate,

Nice to have you in the forum I had to mess with your post a little (hope you don’t mind) as for some reason it decided it was going to display in multi colours 🙂 I hope things improve for you and you can get back to your wife and child as soon as possible!

olteanstefan WANTED $0
    Outlaw

thx alot mate! i don`t know why it was displayd like that…

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi mate and welcome to the forum, same as Seedy says really, i hope things turn a corner for you soon laddy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)