Hello bandit we meet again?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    H0tsh0t87 WANTED $3
    Spectator

Hi bandit after our sensible and enjoyable chat on Paul’s forum I thought I would take you up on your offer to come on your forum for a while ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Welcome to the forum H0tsh0t, all i ask is that you respect other members and refrain from personal insults towards them, you can say what you like about/to me but you need to appreciate that over here, most people enjoy what i do so needless to say, if you start posting your usual kind of anti bandit/anti affiliate stuff, you are going to get some scathing replies, should the threads just turn the place sour, then there is kind of no point in you being around is there. Of course you are thoroughly entitled to your opinion, but there aren’t going to be many sharing that same opinion around these parts so just, dare i say it, be adult about stuff.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Just as an extra note – you will find many of your first posts on the forum will be sent for moderation, this isn’t you being singled out, this happens to everyone and is a prevention method for the Chinese spam attacks that were occurring, having only just arrived you will not have seen those but there you go, just pointing out that it isn’t just because it is you.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Affiliates get win mode conspiracy? Or you make 80k a week by scamming addicts ?

Which one this time 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)