Hello and goodbye

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Johnnyboomtown WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hi all i have followed the bandit(not steve unless u know him personally)from the start youtube twitch that other site i cant remember and one of the first to join backinamo.
    Now i never comment good or bad because it is FREE content i obv have my prefered games/stake/style of play but never put it across its FREE content i could literally watch all ur videos blind with headphones in i dont watch anyone else anymore i will gladly wait 10 days for a vid i really enjoy the forum but since ur free cash giveaway has become a bit of a (ive done ten million spins on napoleon at Ā£30 spin and now poor tiny tims got no xmas presents boo hoo now i know ur smart enough to see right thru that and other reg forum users will call them right out on it i am so glad u bought a house with ur winnings because without the FOBT (original reel king ladrokes) ?? i saved 12k 10% Deposit on a house so i relate in that sense but i never post my big wins so not to brag eg robbers bust the bank explorer line bod 4 scatter flamebuster str8 the top etc same as i wont say i done my balls in on immortal FU AMBER i have beat lots of demons and vices in my life of my own bat for me so except gambling because if u need gamban or wateva to enforce that on u fine it all goes back to self control i have never spent rent,food,bill money on gambling and if u have fuck gamban give ur head a wobble u gobo but rant over proper fucked up as i type (500x up 4lines of sarah with the wild) seriously steve *
    (Were mates now?) Do wot u wont when u want n fuck the world family first (and cats love cats fuck dogs lol)

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Well that’s me confuddled

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I get what you are on about but please remember that this forum is also a place for people to share their experiences. As you said, the bandit can see through the trier’s. For me personally, gambling is a bit of a taboo and it is for many others so speaking out to like minded people on here is a way to exhale. Some people here can’t talk to anyone else about their hobby.

And people giving their head a wobble?<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Gambling addiction is an illness. If it was as easy as having a word with yourself then addiction wouldn’t be such a problem would it?</span>

Johnnyboomtown WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Apologies if i offended anyone i often do when i drink and wot not but i meant what i said addiction is not an illness its a choice sorry just my personal experience be lucky and keep up the good work with the forum i do enjoy most of it be real peeps (mic drop) lol ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

I think I just watched a friendship blossom ?

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

No offense taken, I assumed you had a drink haha. Merry chrChrist budd

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

My brain just broke lol I’m assuming things are all good here lol, hope you guys have a great Christmas time šŸ™‚

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

My brain just broke lol Iā€™m assuming things are all good here lol, hope you guys have a great Christmas time ?

All good this end Seedy, hope you’re having a good time too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)